Thread: Outfitter not offering all the quests

Default Outfitter not offering all the quests

I previously had a Sari warrior that for personal reasons I deleted (several days-1week ago). She was an outfitter and had gotten through all of his cloth quest (except shoulders which was bugged so I bought the formula), all of the leather and part way through the ringmail set. I created a new Sari warrior (just last night) and again chose outfitter for my crafting class. I went to the outfitter trainer to start the crafting quests since there are so many for that class only to discover he was only offering me the quests my previous sari had not completed. How do I fix this?

Default Re: Outfitter not offering all the quests

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowedraven View Post
    I previously had a Sari warrior that for personal reasons I deleted (several days-1week ago). She was an outfitter and had gotten through all of his cloth quest (except shoulders which was bugged so I bought the formula), all of the leather and part way through the ringmail set. I created a new Sari warrior (just last night) and again chose outfitter for my crafting class. I went to the outfitter trainer to start the crafting quests since there are so many for that class only to discover he was only offering me the quests my previous sari had not completed. How do I fix this?
    I am unsure where to even begin. Quests are not synchronized across characters so quests that one character you have completed have no way whatsoever of affecting another character.

The only two things I can think of are:

a) You aren't sufficient level to obtain the quests.
    b) You aren't greeting the right Outfitter trainer. Only the trainer in New Trismus offers lots of quests.
    c) You have an outfitter quest already in your book active. You can only obtain one at a time.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The quests not being synchronized I took as a given. Therefore when he did not have all of the quests available for my new sari I knew there was something wrong.

When I made my first sari I did the same thing: picked up a few adventure quests and headed straight for the outfitter trainer in New Trismus (sorry not sure I got the town name correct). He had all the quests available- cloth armor, leather armor and bronze armor. The cloth shoulder quest was buggy at that time so I bought the recipe and made 5 sets as if doing the quest and tried to turn them in to the person wanting them. When the quest didn't work right I salvaged the shoulders and proceed with the rest of the quests until I reached ringmail boots... during this time I also did a few of the adventuring quests.

When I brought my new sari to the outfitter trainer in new Trismus the only quests available were the ones my previous character hadn't done yet... the rest of the bronze armor, distilling, bronze bars and flax spools. I'm reasonably sure this must be some kind of a glitch perhaps it's not with the character but with the NPC... I don't know. I will try creating another biped of a different race and take a look so I can give you more feed back.

I'm not really sure what kind of information will help... she was greeting the NT outfitter... Jahled?, she hadn't taken any of his quests yet and she should have been of sufficient level for his quests as she completed all of the Spirit Isle crafting quests for outfitter.
    Last edited by Shadowedraven; November 2nd, 2011 at 01:59 PM.

I'd recommend dropping all active quests you have then trying to get one from the outfitter. See if that fixes it. May be that one of the other quests is interfering.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I faced the same issue with the new biped, a race I hadn't played before. Same issues but I did one of the crafting quests to see if it was just an experience issue. On the elf it was.. after doing the ringmail boots the other quests I remembered him having opened up so I will try doing that on my sari and hopefully this will be a resolved issue

issue resolved... thank you.

Thread Information