Thread: wont be on much

Default wont be on much

sadly i wont be on as much as i ues to be .. i now have 2 jobes one at 9'am to about 3 pm than my other 6 pm to about 10 pm.. X( i can play some after both jobes i can play some after both jobes . if i'm not to beat .. but atm i dont know when i'll be on agin i'm not questing .. :P i just not on as much any more as i ues to be beleve me i miss playing very much ^^ i dont know yet when i'll be on for a good amount of time

" i didint know where to put this ... i'm not queting >_> soo i desided to put it here instad of the "taking a leve" post >_> "
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: wont be on much

*winghugs
    I hope you'll get some free time soon Hellenia... and I'll welcome you back and slurp you when you come back... take care.

Aww don`t feel bad Hellenia! *huggles* I won`t be on after work at all this week due to having to work 10 hour shifts :P
    work is the pits but least it pays the bills xD

*serves Hellenia some delicious klava to help her keep her strength up*

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

*huggles* Don't worry Helle, it gonna be okay! Work/rl comes first and we hope it won't tire you too much~ ^-^

Thread Information