Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs: Winter 2011

Default Re: Current Bugs: Winter 2011

The Weight of the World doesn't limit the speed and allows to recall

This isn't a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; December 19th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

The bonus resources of stuff your not working being removed has been such a nice thing. No more constant deleting stuff you don't want. It does appear though that the papyrus was missed when the removal was done. I was getting bonus Rose papyrus while harvesting Azure today.

Fixed for the next update.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Still having problems with this one:

In quest "Marcus' Quest: Shipment of Bracelets", Bastea will now properly give you the Beginner Armor Bracelet formula.
    Bastea was fixed in the Sept. update to have a link in chat - but if you click the link you don't receive the armor bracelet form. You must talk to her a 2nd time before clicking the chat link - I had to delete the quest and restart it in order to get the form.

Looks fine to me.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Can't recall if I reported this already, but it's been broken quite a while.. The dragon sit animation was improved some time ago to look more relaxed and fix the blinking of the older version. The improved one was in-game for a few patches, but then it reverted again to the old one, and it remains that way to this day. Could we get the improved dragon sit animation reinstated, please?

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The plot planning models for the journeyman shops for paper press and pottery don't show the machines. For the paper press, it doesn't matter because the machine is centered.

However since the planning model is blank, it's impossible to tell which direction the oven will face when built.

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

NPC : Caepio Bruttien
    Lore Quest : Legend of The Great Hunt

when you click on the link 'Have you heard it' you get a tell from 'Gulnor' who tells part of the story. When you click on the continue link in the tell you get a 'nil is not online' message.

to continue you have to greet Caepio again

Got it. fixed.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Still getting bonus of tainted glowing essence when doing tainted pale essence from pale wisps. Got it. Fixed.

Also getting bonus with the common papyrus. Already reported.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    Still having problems with this one:

Bastea was fixed in the Sept. update to have a link in chat - but if you click the link you don't receive the armor bracelet form. You must talk to her a 2nd time before clicking the chat link - I had to delete the quest and restart it in order to get the form.

Looks fine to me.
    If you click the link in Bastea's chat text, you don't get the armor bracelet form. You only get the form if you speak with Bastea a SECOND time without clicking the chat link text. If you speak with Bastea a 2nd time and get the form the chat link to continue the quest doesn't appear.

Either way, you need to abort the quest at least once to get the form or to continue the quest. When I did it I had to abort the quest twice because I didn't get the form by following the link, then when I got the form, I had to abort the quest so I could get the chat link to continue the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    If you click the link in Bastea's chat text, you don't get the armor bracelet form. You only get the form if you speak with Bastea a SECOND time without clicking the chat link text. If you speak with Bastea a 2nd time and get the form the chat link to continue the quest doesn't appear.

Either way, you need to abort the quest at least once to get the form or to continue the quest. When I did it I had to abort the quest twice because I didn't get the form by following the link, then when I got the form, I had to abort the quest so I could get the chat link to continue the quest.
    As I said before, it looks fine to me. The first chat step with Bastea has a chat link. You click it and she says some more text and gives you the form. The next step is then to make the bracelets.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Went to do the Calimir's hide grip quest on my ranger after I notice the Dire Wolves were dropping Dire Wolf Hides now on their loot table. However, even though the quest says it wants Dire Wolf Hides, when I looted them off the mob they didn't count.

(Note: to be perfectly clear I am talking about looting the hides off the mob -not harvesting them).

Will look into it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 19th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I think I noticed some broken quests:

Shasses, the Guard in Sslanis:

He wants me to lure a skeleton to him. But the quest doesn't progress when I talk with him. When I click on the link in the text where he wants to give me some protection from the Skeletons, nothing happens (it can be that i spotted a "nil not online" or so somewhere). The screenshot shows all thats written in the questbook about it. I even lured a skeleton to him. But he totally ignored that. The skeleton was standing right in front of him and attacked me, but nothing happened.

Thantor the Fisher at Crystal Lake:

He wants me to kill some Water Elementals and bring him the Water droplets from him. But that quest cannot be progressed further. Thanthor does not tell me anything more. The screenshot shows all thats written in the questbook about it. Are there even any more water droplets?

Captain Jarthur from the Iron Guard in Aughundell (unfortunately no screenshot here)
    First attempt: he gives me a quest about killing Kalevela the Frosthound (sorry if i misspelled that). But when I click on that quest, nothing more is said from Jarthur. In my questlog there was the title of the quest and description, but not a single point what to do.
    Second attempt: I deleted the quest and tried it again, with the same result as above.
    Third attempt: I noticed that I had an attuned head of Kalevela in my inventory. I thought this maybe bugged the quest so I deleted it. But since then Jarthur is not offering the quest at all anymore. In my questlog with finished quests the quest isn't listed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    I think I noticed some broken quests:

Shasses, the Guard in Sslanis:

He wants me to lure a skeleton to him. But the quest doesn't progress when I talk with him. When I click on the link in the text where he wants to give me some protection from the Skeletons, nothing happens (it can be that i spotted a "nil not online" or so somewhere). The screenshot shows all thats written in the questbook about it. I even lured a skeleton to him. But he totally ignored that. The skeleton was standing right in front of him and attacked me, but nothing happened.
    Talk to Ssathe - the guard at the other end of sslanis. He wil give you a skeleton for Shasses.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

oh.. ehm... *blushes* Thanks... must have misread the name *coughs*

one addition: he tells me to give me my paymend in advance, but i don't get anything for fulfilling the quest it seems. Not that it would make me rich, just telling
    Last edited by Pharaxes; January 13th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

5x Elial's on a rift run??????? (3 adults were rift running)

They just kept spawning

4 Left alive in rift at the moment on Chaos

5x Guardian of Minds on a Rift run (3 adults were rift running)

3 Left alive in Rift on Chaos at the moment.

Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Cows used to stand still when you were milking them.
    Now they keep walking which is rather annoying.

(at least with the moving wisps they stood still during harvesting). So making the the cows stationary all the time is no solution for me, then I'd rather run after them while milking.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I'm a bit confused on the "Armor tech Kit: Symbol of Istara". In the description it says it adds +50 health and +14 life, but below that says +15 spirit resistance and +100 ethereal armor. Could someone please clarify exactly what this tech gives please?

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Lore Quest: Legend of the Great Hunt

at one point of the story when i click on "Have you heard it?", I will be messaged by private from the name Gulnor, continueing the story for one paragraph.
    [01/18/12 20:12:04] Gulnor tells you, 'King Areus of the Elves held an annual sacrifice to the gods on a sacred hill far to the east. One year he forgot to include Alyssa of the Forest in his offerings. Insulted, Alyssa released the deadliest boar imaginable on the countryside. The boar rampaged across Elven lands, destroying crops and forcing people to take refuge inside Bachan itself. Overcrowded and with no food the Elves and Satyr began to starve.

--<!--ST 665200 1>Continue<!--/ST>--'
    i cannot click on that Continue then as then a "nil is not online" comes in the log. When I click again on the "Have you heard it?" Capio continues telling the story just fine

Already fixed as part of update 218.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 18th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

Radiant Exsanguinating Crystal, the level 100 crystal with a 5% chance to proc a spirit DoT, has a bright white-orange crystal for an icon. Every other Radiant DoT-proc crystal I found has an icon matching its damage type's color-- Radiant Dementia (mind) is the same pink as other Mind crystals, Radiant Erosion (nature) is green like other Nature crystals, etc.

I don't have Exsanguinating crystals for other tiers, so not sure if they're the what-I-assume-to-be proper Spirit purple icon.

Got it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 13th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quest Valor and Vigilance: Defend New Trimus.

After you complete the step of Killing 10 Gate defenders you receive the following 2 tasks at the same time:
    - Proceed into the Deadlands and locate Urgat and his apprentices! Defeat them all They are likely to found deep into Deadlands. 0/5
    - Defeat The Creature known as Urgat the Wicked 0/1

I could not find the apprentices, but was able to kill Urgat. By killing Urgat, I received the following quest update:
    “You have defeated Urgat and his apprentices! Retrun to the Camp and Tell Guard Barak of your deeds.”

(once you speak to Barak and then Pratt the quest is completed without the step of the apprentices)

Surely, If the apprentices are not killed, you should not be able to proceed with the quest? Or is that apprentices step obsolete these days?

You are correct. Fixed for the next update.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 13th, 2012 at 12:11 PM.

The bug with random listed numbers for levels, rating,... is still there, on Order...

This is a known issue and is fixed on blight.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 13th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information