Thread: So Matomy

Question So Matomy

currently, im between jobs and trying to return to Istaria on my main account via matomy, after spending hours completing offers that didnt even credit me properly, i came up with the amount of credit needed to earn one month worth of game-time, only to find, the matomy page did not have anyway to redeem/submit the credit for 1-month property holder access.. that being said, ive e-mailed their support, and was wondering if other players have successfully used this method.

Another question i had was if this actually benefits istaria at all.. if it doesnt,ill dis-continue using the service after this situation is resolved, and find a way to earn enough spare cash on the side to support a regular monthly subscription. But anyway, has anyone else successfully been able to use this method?

Default Re: So Matomy

I tried doing the same thing.
    The easier ones were installing some software - I just launched WinXP virtual machine, configured it to discard any changes after shutdown, and installed all of them.
    The toughter ones was surveies.
    And the hardest - jobs. They are really hard and time consuming. In 6 hours I only managed to finish one, and it didn't deposite any credit (maybe because it said 0 dollars? But what's the point in this then?). After all, I decided that paying is much more desirable option. The only reason I earned some credits is because I hope that it will benefit Istaria in some way.

PS: Sorry if my message is difficult to understand, English is not my main language.

Default Re: So Matomy

I did finally manage to get it to work, but getting enough credits can be long and painfull, and may require submitting several support tickets in the process

Thread Information