Thread: Blight Update 217

Default Blight Update 217

Blight Update 217 was applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Monday, November 21st and included the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Additions
    • Sergeant Akkator of the Imperial Army at the Eastern Outpost. Akkator offers to attune players to the outpost.
    • Knut Graniteskull now sells Istarian Moon Cakes, a new item for the Fall Festival.
    • Added Fall Maple Trees to the list of items available for players to build.
    • Added a T3 Barn as a buildable object for player plots.
    • Darkstaff now as a Persistent dialog step so that he will give out quests to those who greet him.

Changes
    • Fixed up the area around the Forest Skulk Shaman in the Central Valley so he's no longer wandering in the middle of a field.
    • Forest Gruok now wander in the forest northeast of Central Valley.
    • Desert Shore is now labelled as "Geography" instead of "Settlement" on the map.
    • Changed the second quest in the Darkstaff series so it is clearer for players.

Fixes
    • Grey and Green Necroflies will no longer spawn within the Western Deadlands.
    • Changed the word "helm" to "weapon" in the description for Woodstone of Alyssa
    • Caepio's Fear (the wolf) now has the proper keyword for the quest "Caepio's Troubles III".
    • Golden-bloom can now be gathered using either Ingenuity or Intuition.
    • Greater Necromancers in Attios' Stand now have properly tiered loot.
    • Fixed a busted chat link in quest "Lore Quest: Legend of the Great Hunt"
    • Fixed a couple of problems in The Tale of Darkstaff the Ancient Part 2 quest.

Default Re: Blight Update 217

Still having trouble with Caepio lore quest. Getting nil is not online.

I am unable to reproduce this.

After killing the Fallen Darkstaff and going back to talk to thee Darkstaff his chat talks about "geas spell" that supposed to be "aegis"?

No, it is supposed to be what it is.

New NPC in begining of ED Spirit of slain adventurer says "Though I don't advice it." that supposed to be "advise"?

Again, I don't believe so. Advice: Part of speech: Noun Meaning: recommendation, counsel, opinion offered as guidance

New Istarian moon cake icon looks like it doesnt fit on its pattern, left and top part are white like icon was not stretched all the way to upper left corner. can post a pic if I'm not clear.

I believe the wrong file was patched out, but need to check.
    Last edited by Velea; December 5th, 2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: adds

The new Darkstaff armor crystals have weapon crystal shape.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

[QUOTE=Riaken;274670]Still having trouble with Caepio lore quest. Getting nil is not online.

I am getting this reply also. Clicking on the link in Caepeos chat "Have you heard it?" , a Gulnor tab shows up in normal chat window. Clicking on "continue" link in the Gulnor chat window, nil is not online shows in feedback chat.
    Last edited by Grodec; December 3rd, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

[QUOTE=Grodec;275100]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaken View Post
    Still having trouble with Caepio lore quest. Getting nil is not online.

I am getting this reply also. Clicking on the link in Caepeos chat "Have you heard it?" , a Gulnor tab shows up in normal chat window. Clicking on "continue" link in the Gulnor chat window, nil is not online shows in feedback chat.
    Weird. I specifically remember fixing that before. But yet it was broken again. Very strange.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information