Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2011 Content Update

Default Re: November 2011 Content Update

Nothing has been said of yet. Its early still. I would suggest you give it some more time and you will most likely hear something.

Are these issues still unresolved? Is there any sense logging in this morning?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    Are these issues still unresolved? Is there any sense logging in this morning?
    Still no news. Some ingame are talking about a roll-back while others say its mostly cosmetic so wont be needed.

Aslong as they grab and fix the New Char creation i'll be a happy bunny.

nothing on Order- just tried it- all bugs still there
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Unhappy Re: November 2011 Content Update

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Metal Alloys are now a thing of the past. Metal Bars from Tier 3 to Tier 6 no longer require a second metal in order to create bars. So, Cobalt simply requires Cobalt Ore, Mithril requires Mithril Ore, etc.
    for a why that doen? isn't Istaria - "game about craft"?
    steel as composition - loks like reality.
    and what goes next? "make all apropriate for my lvl"? instead of crafting?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Did anyone get to build the new Teir 3 Barn?
    I so wanna know what it can hold (yes i know its food stuffs but how much and how many stacks)

Be nice to know whats going on. I don't want to sit through whole patch download if there is any chance I'm going to have go through it again to fix whatever is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Did anyone get to build the new Teir 3 Barn?
    I so wanna know what it can hold (yes i know its food stuffs but how much and how many stacks)
    In MP channel the other day, Amon said the T3 Barn is 10 stacks and 22k bulk.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    In MP channel the other day, Amon said the T3 Barn is 10 stacks and 22k bulk.
    Nice, now if the footprint is good i can see alot of Storage silo's coming down

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    Be nice to know whats going on. I don't want to sit through whole patch download if there is any chance I'm going to have go through it again to fix whatever is wrong.
    Yes pretty much impossible to play when you can't see your stats, vault is entirely messed up not to mention clothing, cogs, etc.

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Alloys;well, it would benefit crafters a lot. Also many thanks for landing pads in Mithrils anvil.

Order is still bugged:
    1) My character has 2102 statistics ("health 2102 base 0)
    2) 2102 death points. Time when they will fade uis not shown
    3) schools - not shown any of them
    4) skils - nots shown
    5) abilities - craft almost not shown
    6) training points - have 950 of them and it looks like I can spend them
    7) character is naked and does not use weapons although equipment is shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Nice, now if the footprint is good i can see alot of Storage silo's coming down
    It may be footprint of 14x20. Not sure if I'll replace storehouses for it.

Unhappy Re: November 2011 Content Update

Frustrating...

I played years and years ago, and just decided yesterday to return. I made my account and paid (I want all of the races thank you) and waited almost patiently for the Tuesday maintenance to be over. Now though, since I don't have any characters made and the new character creation is one of the things not working...

... no Istaria for me yet.

Can't add any new structures to the plot, structures won't appear in planner.

If you close an existing chat channel then relog, the channel you closed is open again.

Please, can you at least be so kind and leave a word for your customers regarding the current status of the game and when we will have it back in a working condition?

Thank you

No buildings, no lairs, no floating rooms, no caves, no shrines, no portals, no craft machines... nude bipeds, some hovering in the air, no skill, no school, no tree, no water, screwed stats,... Big bug in the Matrix...
    Last edited by LungTien Temeraire; November 30th, 2011 at 03:36 PM.

Shivers- I can assure you that something like that has not happened before.
    And I play Istaria since many years.

They are working at that pob and will give more informations asap.

Do not miss the fun- Istaria is better than ever- you will be surprised.

hope to meet you ingame

Lov
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Oh don't worry Lov. I'm not giving up... been in enough games now to know that sometimes weird stuff just happens.

It just gives me extra time to dive into the lore and figure things out. Definitely looking forward to getting into the game though!

I'm sorry that I don't have better information for you than "We are aware of the problem and the right people are working on it." but that's all I have.

Please know that no news is just that... no news, and when we know more, we'll tell more.

As for those who have restarted or are on a trial subscription, once the servers are back online, please submit a support ticket and we'll do our best to work with you to set up your trial so that you can actually try the game.

Thank you Velea for your time, that is news enough for me for now. One question, why not just take the shards offline if the game is unplayable? Could stop some of the future frustration with players that haven't heard there are problems.

Thread Information