Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: November 2011 Content Update

Default Re: November 2011 Content Update

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Something I've noticed with this patch is that the yew tree resource bounding box seems to have enlarged. When I click on something near a tree (say, a treant, a wisp, a bloodsnout, residue, etc.), I instead get the yew tree near it selected. It's only when I get between the yew tree and the item I want that I can actually select what I'm after.
    I can assure you it wasn't changed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

What an content update
    (I know I`m a bit late^^but rl kept me busy, had no time to look at it earlier)

Thank you so much devs- you did a great job!
    I love the new trees (wingwave to frost) and quests,
    Flame is very happy with his bloodmage and bow ability.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Something I've noticed with this patch is that the yew tree resource bounding box seems to have enlarged. When I click on something near a tree (say, a treant, a wisp, a bloodsnout, residue, etc.), I instead get the yew tree near it selected. It's only when I get between the yew tree and the item I want that I can actually select what I'm after.
    This is happening with all types of trees, not just yew trees. It is now extremely hard to target any wisp that happen to be near a harvestable tree.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Perhaps the problem with targeting in the forests lies in the later revision of the client?

Knossos

Can we have Adamantium Golem Mettles added onto the list of trophy's accepted at Old Oaks outpost for Rank Tokens?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Please, when you look back at the wisps, put the brights back. There were 8, which was tolerable. Now there is just 1, which really isn't useful at all. Thanks kindly.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Please, when you look back at the wisps, put the brights back. There were 8, which was tolerable. Now there is just 1, which really isn't useful at all. Thanks kindly.
    If you are referring to the isle of Wisps, then I'm sorry but no can do. There are plenty of locations for bright wisps, however, including Feladan Woods, the Valley of Tolrath, and the Northern Dalimond Ridge.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

All selectable trees do seem to have an obscenely large bounding box right now. It may not have been changed on purpose but something changed it.

This is a known issue that has already been discussed in other threads.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; December 13th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
    torvos: shadow to chaos shard

Thread Information