Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon RoP

Default Dragon RoP

So how do you start the RoP now? I'm 44/66 with 1.2 million hoard but Karane the Historian won't give me any quests, neither will Semeneth the Ancient and Vladtmordt the chronicler just gives the scale quests (although there is another link there asking about humans elves and dwarves but clicking it doesn't do anything)

Venge

Default Re: Dragon RoP

have you done all of your dragon quests? like ability/quests from new trismus and kion.
    im not sure if these have anything to do with it but they might.
    other wise maybe try speaking to one of the leaders of the helian or lunus fraction. its odd that karane wont give you the quest though, its been a long time since i did the rop. could also submit a ticket to the devs.

As far as I know, you have to do the scale quests to do your ROP now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    As far as I know, you have to do the scale quests to do your ROP now.
    Wait.. so does that mean that the RoP starting requirements have effectively been increased to level 50 DRAG? Or were the scale quest requirements lowered?

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Wait.. so does that mean that the RoP starting requirements have effectively been increased to level 50 DRAG? Or were the scale quest requirements lowered?

Same question? Do I have to do all the 50 quests? or just the 40 quests cause my adventure is 44? Or the 60 quests because my craft is 66?

Venge

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Starting is now 50. I just know that when I did an ROP, I absolutely could not continue until I had all the scale quest done. Pain in the tail that was.

I'm not sure why you had to do the lvl 50 scale quest, Shian. You should not have.

The only constraints to start your quest to adulthood are your hoard level, that you are at least a lvl 20 crafter, lvl 30 adventurer, and of course that you are a hatchling.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I'm not sure why you had to do the lvl 50 scale quest, Shian. You should not have.

The only constraints to start your quest to adulthood are your hoard level, that you are at least a lvl 20 crafter, lvl 30 adventurer, and of course that you are a hatchling.

So any idea why he won't give me the quest?

Do you have DLSH as your active craft school?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Do you have DLSH as your active craft school?

Nope, haven't even started that yet.

This is all he says to me: Greetings, hatchling. I am something a scholor in the paths of our history, and always interested in sharing my knowledge with those who have some perspective on it.

Thats it nothing else.

I'd say something got messed on the RoP change patch.

I am sure I read something about quests that have to be done.
    All quests of your actual level.
    You`ve been gone for long time Venge- just check you have made all exsisting quests for your adv. level.
    I tried to find yesterday, but could not. Will try again this evening.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

You should see a link for "Becoming an Adult Dragon: Choose Your Path". (It may also already be in your quest book.) Once you complete that quest, you'll get a link for "Investigate Karane the Historian's Tale". Unlike AROP, you should not have to do any quests. (Though you'll find ROP a little hard if you're behind.)

So... what's in your active quest book?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Venge View Post
    So any idea why he won't give me the quest?
    Unfortunately without being able to look at your character, no, I don't.

There are no keywords on the quest, so other quests will not interfere with it.

But I can also tell you that there's nothing wrong with the quest itself.

If you'd like me to look at your character, please submit a support ticket, and include the character name and the shard you play on.

In my questbook I have, Primal Instant Heal IV; trophy - go bag 5 lesser nix beetle compound eyes; gold rage iv; corruption on the battlefield II; Nielenosss' quest: knowledge of tinkering

I'll put in a ticket.
    Now on completed quests I do have becvoming an adult dragon: Choose your path, investigate the Historian's tale, Lunus Path 1: becoming an adult dragon. So I'm sure this has something to do with it.

However as the RoP has changed and I don't have any current RoP quest - something was messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Venge View Post
    In my questbook I have, Primal Instant Heal IV; trophy - go bag 5 lesser nix beetle compound eyes; gold rage iv; corruption on the battlefield II; Nielenosss' quest: knowledge of tinkering

I'll put in a ticket.
    Now on completed quests I do have becvoming an adult dragon: Choose your path, investigate the Historian's tale, Lunus Path 1: becoming an adult dragon. So I'm sure this has something to do with it.

However as the RoP has changed and I don't have any current RoP quest - something was messed up.
    Well well well. While karane, semeneth and Valkoth won't talk to me, lantenal will - looks like I'm off to the meteor crater.

sounds like you got it figured out, you must have started it long ago
    good luck gaining your wings and enjoy the path ahead of you

Yes a very long time ago haha. I just hope I'm not missing anything. Says I'm on part 2, no idea what Part 1 was.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Got Fission on his RoP and while its going well, i have one little gripe.

The Crystalised Golem.
    Please make him big again, ok i can see your point on wanting to make it soloable.....which it sooooo is now.
    Lvl 46 with T2 quests done and i took it and a golem of faces down at same time (little to easy if you ask me)

But as for the CG, back when Slayvite and Toothfairy did their RoP, that was the first real mob where i sat in my chair and went Whoa!!!!!
    It struck a sense of awe into you and you really felt accomplishment when you 'helped' take it down.
    Now it just....well it just looks a little silly, i actually think its smaller than the golem of faces who i have to say look alot harder than the CG.
    Can you double it in size or something to make it look a little more imposing?

Also are you ment to get the golem junk drops from the golems of faces. It was about 1 shard per 4-5 golems i was felling last night. I could see if you were actually solo'ing these mobs at say lvl 30 it would be hard enough to kill the mobs but then not to get the shard drops? you'd get put off quite quickly thinking the quest was broke or something. (that might just be me thou as i remember them being the only drop from the golems)

Apart from that, so far so good.
    Oh and i still love reading the RoP text, so well wrote

I think there is something wrong with the phylactery. It says it does 5-10k dmg but on Kaa the shade it only did 600-900 dmg.

He's killed me twice now .

Venge

A 3rd fight that I ran from it did 742 dmg with one cast, then 892 with another and by that time I had 10% health left. Whats wrong?

Venge

Thread Information