Thread: More Hotkeys???

Default More Hotkeys???

I was wandering if we could get more hotkeys. I actively keep all 10 bars open on my interface. i have 4 dedicated to all my crafting stuff that i use frequently or frequently enough that i don't want to have clear and put new stuff into.

Was wandering since the hotkeys were stored on our computer anyway,I wouldlike to double them, so we could have more for crafting and adventureing. would help the people that definitly like to do both.
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Default Re: More Hotkeys???

More hotkey bars is urgently needed.

But one other option that has been suggested by many people is that you can have different hotkeys using a save method.

i.e. For crafting hotkeys, you would load your 'Crafting' hotkeys. Then when you want to adv with a specific class, you would load your 'Adventure - Healer' hotkeys.

So, you can have pretty much limitless amount of hotkeys, the only difference is that you would need to save/load for different means.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Default Re: More Hotkeys???

Each character has a hotkeys.def file along with an icon file. The hotkey macro commands can be changed there with a text editor, however the icons will get jumbled. I know, I used a text editor to change the order of the bars . . . and the icons went weird.

So that is one way. Need to spend time seeing how hotkey icons are assigned.

It seems feasible to have several hotkey.def files (and their associated icon files) in a separate directorythat just need to be swapped in or out before logging in.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information