Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doom Not Loading

Default Re: Doom Not Loading

Sometimes when terrain, textures, etc. are not fully loading, you can force them to appear by clicking "exit game" (or whatever the exact phrase is) and then, quick before the game actually closes, hitting whatever key or key combination you've bound "stop action" to.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It depends which server board I think is which.

I tried doing that but I just got a forever going-on "exiting istaria" screen.

For Dralnok's Doom, when it occurs, the only way is to relog... it happens to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    I tried doing that but I just got a forever going-on "exiting istaria" screen.
    Try disabling the loading screen in preparation for the almost-exit trick:
    /setpref useloadingscreen false

By the way, I have minor trouble loading Dralnok's Doom. It usually does finish loading eventually for me. I find that if the destination pad does not load immediately I'm in for a long wait; if it does, the loading will be quick and painless. I wonder if I would have more trouble if I had the loading screen enabled. Probably. Anyway, I wonder why Dralnok's Doom has this problem so commonly.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It depends which server board I think is which.

I have no clue.. but I do have loadingscreen on false 24/7 usually. Still had the closing screen. O_o;

try the set pref to turn off the skys .. it stops the blue hazs in the doom and in the rift. i Might work ??? i think thers a way to trun if off in one of the game folders ?? cant rember what one
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Thread Information