Thread: Display dates and number of subscriptions somewhere please

Default Display dates and number of subscriptions somewhere please

Didn't there used to be a list of how many subscriptions you had and when each ran out?
    Every maintenance day for nearly four months now I've had to log on and re set permissions on buildings.

Support told me was it was because one of my subscriptions ran out. (for three weeks straight?)
    Currently I can see:
    -How many plots I have
    -How many subscriptions I have

There's no way to see how many accounts I have and when each runs out so I can make the decision easily whether or not (and more importantly when) to refill it. I'm assuming that one ran out one week and another ran out the next week just as I had paid the first one.

I hold a number of public plots that are essential to the community. Having to log in and re set permissions by running back to the plot on several plots every single week is getting old very fast.
    Last edited by Shian; January 18th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.

Default Re: Display dates and number of subscriptions somewhere please

You can view your current subscriptions by logging in to accounts.istaria.com and going to the Cancel/Subscriptions tab.

If you have more than one account, you will need to do that with each account that you have. There is no way to display the information for multiple accounts, as each account has a unique username/email address.

EDIT: Just a note about this... Currently active access or subscriptions are in bold. Those which have expired are in plain lettering. Access only is for a month, whereas a subscription automatically renews and would have "Cancel" under the most recent charge.
    Last edited by Velea; January 18th, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

Thread Information