Thread: Lair Horde room

Hybrid View

Default Lair Horde room

Was just browsing through the suggestions and this popped in my head when I read this http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=25919

Was thinking that dragons as dragons, collect hoard. I thought that it would look cool if instead of the hoard appearing only to the character/dragon, we could build a hoard lair chamber which would fill up the more hoard you had. Every lair could only have one hoard room. Example: The room is say...a medium to big sized room (will let the developers decide on the size) and every time you reach a certain hoar amount the room woulf fill up even more. Sorta like in the items window but bigger and in public.

We could even introduce special hoard drops which would automatically be placed in the hoard room when looted. The RoP items could also be put on display there.

I have no idea how much work this might need but was just suggesting...I thought it would be nice to have big gold rooms filled with gold which would make you drool because it's ingame and not real-life :P

Thank you for reading,
    Please give feedback, would like to get opinions on if it's good or bad.

Default Re: Lair Horde room

Greetings,

There is no way to dynamically alter the appearance of a lair chamber and there are no plans to add new ones at this time.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

There is no way to dynamically alter the appearance of a lair chamber and there are no plans to add new ones at this time.
    Even though this has been suggested a number of times before I think that the idea could be made simpler by taking out the whole "dynamic" part of it and have 3 hoard rooms that a player could build (T2 ,4 and 6) that required a large amount of hoard items for their construction (eg 50 priceless orbs and 150 bells and 75 crowns). Or even if you could not swing that then trading hoard in for "hoard tokens" that you could apply. As it is there is just so much hoard in the game at the moment that just gets thrown away on the T6 PB we some better to do with it.
    SoG? Where? :-P

Alas gone are the days when this was easy to do.

wow Freelancer! GREAT IDEA!!!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    wow Freelancer! GREAT IDEA!!!!
    Agreed! I wanna show off my bling!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Agreed! I wanna show off my bling!
    I second (third) this idea! It will give me something to use all the hoard I take from Xantha's lair!
    Horizons Crafting Calculator Update Team Member
    Code Name: Webdragon
    SysAdmin, Head Developer

Thread Information