Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lair Horde room

Default Re: Lair Horde room

That's a neat idea. Construction phase for biped plots changes its look at 50% and at 100% completion; I don't know if lair pieces/murals are set up to do that, let alone at 10% intervals. Also, the changes are based on construction completion percent, so I don't know if it would be able to be based on a dragon's accumulated hoard value.

Love the concept, though.

I quite like this idea and have been pondering on how to put it in with the hoard checking and stuff, and here's what I came up with:

basicly a dragon NPC can exchange hoard items for certain tokens (let's call them hoard tokens for simplicity's sake) (this would propably requier a lot of coding, seeing as every hoard item would have a different "value" to buy the tokens), and that the hoard rooms would requier said hoard tokens to be build.

now this would bring back the different ways of payment thingy that was removed because it was too confusing for new players (I might be wrong there, but I think that was the main reason most of it was removed)

but yeah, just throwing my hoard out there *chuckles*

Not a bad idea. Something else we could do is along with the building materials that every room needs (bricks e.t.c.) the room would also require hoard as "building material". Like...to complete fase 1 you need to contribute to the room X amount of hoard. Sorta like with materials (you need X bricks ex.) except with hoard. Dunno if this would work or is possible to do though (got no idea)

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    Not a bad idea. Something else we could do is along with the building materials that every room needs (bricks e.t.c.) the room would also require hoard as "building material". Like...to complete fase 1 you need to contribute to the room X amount of hoard. Sorta like with materials (you need X bricks ex.) except with hoard. Dunno if this would work or is possible to do though (got no idea)
    I doubt that would be possible, or it would have to be a set of the normal materials and then a set of the hoard items based on tier (so bronze bell, bronze urn, etc. etc. etc. for T1), as I doubt it would be possible to register a bunch of items as one "material/item"

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I doubt that would be possible, or it would have to be a set of the normal materials and then a set of the hoard items based on tier (so bronze bell, bronze urn, etc. etc. etc. for T1), as I doubt it would be possible to register a bunch of items as one "material/item"
    I dunno. Well, I suppose we can leave the how to the devs since they know...

Thread Information