Thread: Soooo

Blog Entries

Default Soooo

I am back. Again.
    Though instead of going to the normal 'hello' post, I came here.
    Been on a 3 month break, because been doing other stuff. Outside the fact my youtube page is getting poked because people want more tutorial videos (woot).

Just wondering however, as I've been gone for some time, what is the RP still like here? I am also debating on keeping creating 2 new characters, as poor Ulharisk I don't get on anymore due to the fact he is from the old days and well, honestly..things are tricky to get him back into the RP circle.
    Same with Azkain.

and every time I get on Ulharisk, I get all depressed cause I always remember the people who was around him. ><;
    Azkain's case.. he is just a silly lizard who kinda is a loner. I also had several other characters people may remember or not remember me as.

I guess that has always been my problem. *laughs* I go on several month breaks and suddenly everyone I ever known is gone that I rped with. Which gets disheartening. XD
    Though people do come and go, but anyhow...

If you see me on Alexandria, that is probably cause I am doing a youtube tutorial video. If you see me on Daimona, that is me doing youtube tutorial video there too.
    Azkain, kinda watching over stuff and fussing over a biped plot.

Ulharisk may never be seen again.
    Sabea(?) may be getting deleted
    and there is another I may delete, but I can't spell her name. -_-;

So yeah, HI again! XD

Default Re: Soooo

Hey, Neva and welcome back!

The RP on the server is immensely more active than it was when I had left many months back, I recently returned to Order as I wanted to give it another shot. I was surprised to find so much activity both in local and in channels.

Many older players are returning to Istaria, so right now would be a perfect time for you to pop on in and say hello!

Thread Information