Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

The rare tech comp "Flame Ogre Club Splinter" has an orange jawbone icon instead of the correct club splinter icon.

got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 21st, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

The tech comp "Flame Wolf Alpha Ear" has a fang icon instead of some sort of ear icon. (I swear I'm not intentionally discovering these several hours apart just to annoy everyone.)

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 22nd, 2012 at 04:24 PM.

Normand Holcomb on his farmstead tells you to use his equipment for the basket quest. His woodworking shop is not activated for use.

One cannot type big umlauts anymore (Ä, Ö, Ü for example). Small ones are still able to be typed, but big ones are ignored. Even when copied into the game the big umlauts are removed from the text

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Tech Miner's Blessing still adds +6 Mining, Quarrying and Prospecting.
    Not sure if it's only the description.
    Also wondering which skill is added to it instead of Prospecting

PS. Didn't check the previous tiers or the ones that used to give Dowsing skill.

Looking into it. Have to figure out what to replace it with first.
    Maybe make the remaining ones +8? Just a thought.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

IIRC it was alreadt posted in the patch notes that the value will be increased for the remaining 2 skills.

TBH i would expect to see a +9 because normal blessings give a total of 18 skill points divided to 3 skills. Now that there are only 2 skills left those 18 get divided by 2.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Java launcher II... Typo in section title "Deliverabls / Tokens" below the Characters list.

In the creation window Master Tinkering Spanner has no other techs to apply than the Weapon & Tool Dye (Kit). Also it can not be socketed.
    Hopefully this is not "as intended"?

This is a known issue that has already been reported.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 4th, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

quest "clerics quest: recover the lost hierloom" still ask for sand pygmies

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 7th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

when I try to scribe the formula "Journeyman Azulyte Crystal Transmutation" which has a prerequisite of "Transmutation Greater Than (550)" it always tells me "Requirements not met for Journeyman Azulyte Crystal Transmutation" even so my base transmutation is at 800

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    when I try to scribe the formula "Journeyman Azulyte Crystal Transmutation" which has a prerequisite of "Transmutation Greater Than (550)" it always tells me "Requirements not met for Journeyman Azulyte Crystal Transmutation" even so my base transmutation is at 800
    You must also have completed the Azulyte Crystal Transmutation quest in order to scribe the formula.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Looks like I missed something then *wonders where he got the journeyman and expert formula then* must have bought it somewhere. presumely the Crystalshaper NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    Looks like I missed something then *wonders where he got the journeyman and expert formula then* must have bought it somewhere. presumely the Crystalshaper NPC?
    He does sell the Journeyman and Expert so it would appear you purchased it but did not do the quest. You will need to complete that quest to scribe them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks for the answer.

Just noticed another thing. I cannot type a € with my german keyboard setting anymore in the game. I think the same problem like the Umlauts

If this is still a problem, could you submit a support ticket so that our client team can look into it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Velea; September 7th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

The customize the appearance of your item window is not showing any graphics. It is just black.

This is a known issue.
    Last edited by Velea; September 7th, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Not sure if this belong here or elsewere, also, do I send a ticket for it?
    I`ll be playing for a half hour or so questing, and such, porting/recalling, and suddenly my istaria.exe file stops working, and I`m prompted to close the program (game) it`s gotten worse since the latest patch about a month ago. I clear my cache every log in/re-log in, but it`s still happening.

Please submit a support ticket if this is still happening.
    Last edited by Velea; August 1st, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Technique Ability: Power Shot IV calls for 1 Flame Pygmy Finger. Item Creation Screen requires 1 Fire Pygmy Ear. Legend on Technique needs to be changed accordingly.

Knossos

Got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 22nd, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

I think the icon for [<!--LI 8432625 14275194>Mysterious Stone Tablet<!--/LI>] in storage only shows the bottom left corner of it instead of the whole thing.

Got it. Thanks.

This may have been reported before, my memory is vague on it: when trying to harvest venom from spiders, it does not tell the tool you need when you do not have the right thing in hand.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 22nd, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

It depends which server board I think is which.

The T3 Tech Comp "Redbacked Spider Breeder Leg" uses the hair icon instead of the leg icon.
    Either that or "hair" is missing from the name.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 26th, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Flamestone of Drulkar is incorrectly described:
    top says insert into head scale and procs on spells, when in fact it goes into weapon socket. not sure what it procs on from there:

Updated description text
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Velea; August 1st, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Thread Information