Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Got four for you:

• Chat windows (generally brought up by greeting NPCs) are not saving window transparency or text size properly. Sometimes the transparency gets set back to default, sometimes the text size gets set back to default, sometimes it's both, sometimes it's neither. I'm not seeing a lot of consistency with the behavior. (Yes, my loadscreen is turned on.)

I see a note in our internal tracking wiki ticket that this has been fixed, but the client update hasn't been released yet, I believe.
    • Dragons are offered the "Steward's Tour of New Trismus" quest, which involves visiting a bunch of NPCs that are only useful to bipeds, and the quest text definitely reads as if dragons shouldn't be seeing this quest.

The quest is meant for anyone who wants to take the tour. If there's specific wording that you think needs to be changed because it is somehow "anti-dragon", please report it. But the quest should be offered to all.
    • The "You need to be closer."-spam bug—where the player gets a bunch of those messages as game feedback when entering a tutorial-popup trigger—is still occurring (thought this had been fixed, but I can't really remember. Sorry if it's actually still just a known issue!)

We thought this was fixed too. Can you give me somewhere specific?
    • Renaash (the guard on NT) is still saying "All is well." too much. Every few minutes, Renaash will say those words a few times in rapid succession. The amount of messages is a bit random. Sometimes it is as low as two, others it's five or more.
    [08/20/12 21:22:19] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:22:23] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:22:25] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:23:10] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:23:18] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:23:37] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:23:39] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:30:00] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:30:01] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:30:02] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:30:03] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    [08/20/12 21:30:03] Renaash says, 'All is well.'
    Again, we keep thinking this is fixed.
    Last edited by Velea; September 7th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Can't seem to find any "corrupted elven captains" or "decayed elven troopers" in order to continue the imperial army: disturbance II quest. They don't seem to be spawning anywhere around Attios' Stand.

I suspect this is the same problem that we've had for a long time now with mobs not respawning at random. The tech team continues to investigate, but so far no word back from them on why this happens.
    Last edited by Velea; September 7th, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

It looks like most of these are either "Known Issues" or are fixed, so closing this thread.

I'll start another in a few days.

Please know that if your reported bug isn't labeled as a "Known Issue" or "Fixed" somehow, it is probably something for the client team. They don't often get to the forums, so Amon and I do our best to pass them on when they're reported here, but you're much better off submitting a support ticket for such issues so that Yflevik can respond directly.

Thank you all for your help with "bug squashing".

Thread Information