Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Sand Beetles Really My Only Option?

Default Re: Are Sand Beetles Really My Only Option?

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Jooda. Get in there and play!!

http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/schools.asp
    ^easy drop down menus to learn about the different classes^

\/Want to learn about bonuses?\/
    http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/stat_attributes.asp

Maybe you want it all?
    http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/index.asp
    Thats it my friend. happy hunting
    I'm playing for sure! I'm a compulsive explorer so I've been busy all over heh...

Thanks SO much for those links, I hadn't seen those before, and I got the map pack - just what the doctor ordered That is extremely helpful.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Hehe, somehow that's exactly how i tried to start my human on F2P account as first char and first contact with the game.
    At lvl 15 warr /10 cle I had troubles doin quests and killing stuff.

Now i have a dragon ancient, 100 crafting, 100 lairshaping and a nice lair while the biped is in exactly the same state.

Not trying to bring you to despair, but leveling a biped for the first adventure class in crap gear is a major pita
    IMO, it really doesn't matter which adv class you take starting off. You have to have the interest and the patience to kill certain mobs. I have watched and listened to many new players being discouraged about not being able to kill certain mobs. But it really comes down to aquiring the skill to defeat them. Take your time and learn how to defeat them...and when you do the victory is sweet!
    Happy hunting to all.

I had this problem as a Scout(also a bit of a Cleric) at level 12. Everything on Lesser Aradoth hit me for too much damage too quickly, even with the 5 or so attack skills I have. Switching to melee up close didn't offer me much damage.

I then found that Golems were an excellent monster to kill because they are slow to move and even slower with Pinion. I could then kite them (If I needed).

That said, as the developers have pointed out - the long long overdue re-jigging of Lesser Aradoth is upon and will be in place in a weeks time.

Since I'm going to have to re-roll soon also I am excited to start a fresh - as something other than human and experience Lesser Aradoth in what will hopefully be a lot more enjoyable experience. I just hope it marries up well when you migrate over to SableShore and the mainland.

I'm not personally a believer in multi-classing just to get over leveling generally, it just makes me feel the game is flawed by not being able offer a consistent monster to kill that is reasonable to achieve for a single class. I would have thought buffing an elemental attack should mostly cover everything either way - at least in level 10-20 range.

However I'm not adversed to using a different class but I don't intend on needing to raise 9 different classes just so I can get one to level 100 eg - perhaps an exaggeration but the point is still pertinent.
    Last edited by Foxtrick; April 4th, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Selkan Swiftbeer 18 Scout | 11 Outfitter Human - Chaos
    Feverlous SwiftShot [COLOR="Black"]8 Scout | 4 Outfitter Fiend - Chaos

Thread Information