Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring 2012 Content Update

Default Re: Spring 2012 Content Update

Jungle Crawler Hatchlings no longer spawn on their own, they are only spawned by the Jungle Crawler Breeders.
    I don't think this is set up correctly cause I cannot find a single Jungle Crawler Hatchling. I tried killing everything except for the breeders hoping it would force it to spawn hatchlings, but the game just keeps spawning more soldiers and workers.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    I don't think this is set up correctly cause I cannot find a single Jungle Crawler Hatchling. I tried killing everything except for the breeders hoping it would force it to spawn hatchlings, but the game just keeps spawning more soldiers and workers.

key words here are "everything except for the breeders". the breeders are what you need to spawn the hatchlings

Quote Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
    key words here are "everything except for the breeders". the breeders are what you need to spawn the hatchlings
    Errr, I am a bit confused. From what the notes said- I assumed they meant the breeders would be setup to spawn hatchlings so long as they were around-sort of like how the anchors and the myloc queen is setup. But it sounds like you are suggesting that the breeders and hatchlings share the spawn so in order to get hatchlings to spawn I need to kill breeders.

Assuming I understood you correctly, I went out and killed everything-including breeders-this time.
    Unfortunately it did not work. The game spawned more breeders, soldiers and workers, but not a single hatchling. And I kept killing for about 30 mins so I think it safe to say that if the game was going to spawn hatchlings it would had done it. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Edit: Plus someone posted the same issue again 2 days after my original post and the devs responded to them saying they're fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by serebren View Post
    Jungle crawler hatchlings do not spawn when a jungle crawler breeder is engaged in combat. 2 breeders (along with several workers and a soldier or two) were engaged at the jungle crawler hatching grounds. No hatchlings were spawned. Groupmate had a (old?) quest for hatchlings and they are no longer spawned solo.

This is a known issue we're working on fixing.
    Last edited by Xanthia; April 17th, 2012 at 02:25 AM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    An update will be applied to the Live servers on Tuesday, April 10th, 2012.

World
    • Redrew the Cedar and Copper/Tin Ore spawns near Kion so that they aren't on the road or side of the mountain or inside the ore refinery.
    Where is the Cedar in NT now? It's also gone
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Where is the Cedar in NT now? It's also gone
    Regular Cedar Trees are not spawning at the moment but you can find quite a few Large Cedar Trees on Lesser Aradoth (East of Parsinia there is a Wood Station and Large Trees were spawning on the ridge opposite) and a few on Genevia (although there are so few there I wouldn't bother).

Cedar Treants are still spawning in NT, no good if you're making tannins* but at least you can still get logs there.

*That said, I've never tried a Sap Spigot or Harvest Knife on a dead Treant...

Edit: Hey they work too!
    Last edited by Kelsaka; April 17th, 2012 at 08:32 AM.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Thread Information