Thread: Vista DEP error with blight

Exclamation Vista DEP error with blight

Hello!
    I am new, just started a couple of weeks ago, and found out blight is up during Tuesday downtime so I thought I'd check it out.
    When the loading screen hits Loading Items Into Backpack, vista pulls a DEP and shuts it down. I saw that this is a known issue, and added istaria.exe and istaria-int.exe to my exclusion list for DEP from the properties window under Computer, rebooted and tried again. Still got a DEP error and shutdown at the same place, right after "loading items into backpack". I had Vent open and my ipod plugged in, no other programs running (well some background stuff like steam, skype, virus protection..) Took those out, rebooted and still got the DEP...Quadruple checked the exclusion list (checked one more time just now) and both programs are there, so it should be impossible to catch a DEP, but there ya go. I have not checked to see if I cannot connect to Chaos, as it is still down, but will let you folks know what happens tomorrow.
    Sarg

Vista SP2 64 bit
    Intel core2 Quad 2.33GHz
    8GB ram
    Nvidia Geforce GT 120 (Stock GPU, i know its junk)
    anything else you might want spec wise?

Default Re: Vista DEP error with blight

Could you please submit a support ticket with this information?

Thank you

Done, and now I have to type more because
    1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Um I don't know what happened to my ticket that I submitted RE: this issue, but its not listed anymore..do I need to resubmit or did it get processed differently?

Edit: can connect to Chaos just fine today. Will try blight again if asked-Sarg

Thread Information