Rats, missed out.

Is this going to be a weekly event? I'd love to join another hunt for
    the Queen. Have completed the quest 3X so far and another waiting
    in wings.

Whenever the next group gathers, please look me up I'll drop whatever
    crafting tool I have in paw.

Andaras

Default Re: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Saturday May 5th, we shall try again. Won't be many more, so lets try to get all those, in that need it this weekend. possibly Saturday and Sunday will be battles for the queen between 9am and 12pm. this is all dependant on how many show up.

Thanks to all who have helped over the past few weeks.

Just mention it to support Mailcore in organization: I'll have to leave early on Saturday, I think around 5pm CEST. That would be 11am EDT. So if you need to rely on my healer, better start early on Saturday.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Just mention it to support Mailcore in organization: I'll have to leave early on Saturday, I think around 5pm CEST. That would be 11am EDT. So if you need to rely on my healer, better start early on Saturday.
    we are glad you did make it. was a nice quick hunt to boot. Ty all for coming and making it a total success yet again. i am hoping enough ppl will be on Sunday the 6th. we can try again, maybe a litle later than usual, as some ppl can't get one that early.

but i do need to bring up some important facts here: 1: we do these quests to help others.

2: if you have a specific time frame on a weekend and wish for us to try and schedule a hunt close to that time.. i have no problem, though no guarantees can be made.

3: demands for hunts will be dismissed. as i stated, Awdz and I, host these hunts, at cost of our time. also all the ppl that help us, are also donating their time. so please be appreciative of all we are doing to try and help everyone we can to get their quests completed.

we are a generous bunch, and we would like to help anyone we can needing this quest. but please consider such matters when you ask. as we will not always have enough players on hand to do the quests at just any given time.

you are more than welcome to try and get your own group together and do the hunt as well. this is a friendly service, not a diner where you're ordering food. please factor in all possibilities before requesting.

again, TY all that helped us each week thus far

Is a hunt planned for this week? More people that need the quest? How many want that blody hair?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Sunday we are there- for all hunts that take place
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information