Thread: Socketing Techniques

Default Socketing Techniques

I saw in one of the recent update notes that sockets can now be applied after-the-fact as tech kits, but my question is thus: How are the tech kits made? Is it via the socketing techniques you can purchase from the Sslanis quartermaster, or is there another recipe/way to go about it/something else I'm missing?

Thanks!

Default Re: Socketing Techniques

I know about only purchase way.

Socketing technique (weapon, tool, armor and jewelry) can be:

1) scribed: goes into your knowledge book and can be applied at creation of an (appropriate) item

or

2) applied to an item as a "tech kit", = drag onto the item you want to apply a socket to after creation. (One time use)

Hope this answers your question

Ramaj
    Last edited by Ramaj; May 29th, 2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: typo

hmmm...perhaps I missunderstand question...I thougth question was "how get tech kits for after-creation use" sorry if I reply wrong ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    hmmm...perhaps I missunderstand question...I thougth question was "how get tech kits for after-creation use" sorry if I reply wrong ^^
    You don't actually buy/build a tech kit for the sockets. You purchase the tech from the quartermaster, do NOT scribe the tech and then drag the purchased tech onto the item you are trying to socket as if the tech itself was a tech kit.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    You don't actually buy/build a tech kit for the sockets. You purchase the tech from the quartermaster, do NOT scribe the tech and then drag the purchased tech onto the item you are trying to socket as if the tech itself was a tech kit.
    I know it all, I jast try to say, that I know, that only way get "sockets" as "tech kit" - purchase, but not craft. but even here I may do not know something, if simething was changed ressently

I see!

Thank y'all for taking a moment to answer.

Thread Information