Thread: Bristugo: something new?

Default Bristugo: something new?

Apparently someone bought one of the empty bris plots and planned a large vault there. Yay! Time for you hardcore crafters to help out I guess. But.. Having said that:

I'm guessing it's meant to be a community project. If that's the case I have a small quandary. Why a large vault instead of a small? Small uses literally 1/1000th of the resources and time/skill to create. Nobody uses connies outside of aug. and there is a T6 PB literally under that plot in my lair.

not that I would ever think to tell someone what to do with their plot (besides maybe give us dragons some Asian orange we can drop on these plots with the massive amounts of trees!). But if it's meant for the community to build (given the fact that it's the sole structure planned and there was a vault there before) then it needs to pass a community logic test.

Heck, you can build a T1 PB, T1 Connie AND a small vault all for less than the large vault AND in less space.

My two coppers.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: Bristugo: something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Asian orange
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange ?

As far as I'm concerned, it is very close to impossible to have "too many" T6 pawnbrokers. Especially if we're talking about a plot in Bristugo. When I make use of pawnbrokers it's to offload thousands of 1-3 kinds of items, which involves visiting as many pawnbrokers as I can get away with to avoid hurting my price per unit too badly-- so two right in Bristugo = YES, YES, ALL YES.

Now to flaunt my ignorance of biped structures: isn't there that one kind of shanty you can build that houses a T6 pawnbroker and a T6 consigner in a little itty bitty box? If a large vault is what I'm thinking of, I'm surprised a Bristugo plot even has the room to cram one of those in! A large vault definitely wins for NPCs-per-structure efficiency, but I'd think a smaller vault and one of those joint thingos would be more space-efficient.

Then again, not my plot and it's not like I could build it, so... this has been a contribution from the peanut gallery.

Thread Information