Thread: Need help to search for a long lost friend?

Default Need help to search for a long lost friend?

I didn't know on where to put this post on, so I'll just put it on here......

Back on Choas, many of you would have known a dragon that goes by the name 'BloodSpur Mithriltalon' and some people would have known him as a trouble maker. But I should just mention your totally wrong on that half.
    I never got to say my final goodbye's to a friend that * looks to the ground * To tell ya, I never had a friend like him, someone who cared about me soo much and who always stood by my side no matter on what (( aka, before I meet Arch, Bloodspur was a very close good friend of mine )) After he disappeared I never got the chance to know his email.

And I made this post, so that I could have some help on finding out his email address. I know the Devs would know as its in their history books etc..
    But please I am begging, if you know anything about what his email is, please, please tell me......

Removed misinformation. Note also that reposting someone's email address here is a violation of forum rules. You may send Alphiner a private message with the information if you have it, but please do not post it.
    Last edited by Velea; June 13th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Rawr!???

Default Re: Need help to search for a long lost friend?

'BloodSpur Mithriltalon'
    was not a problem the other blood was i can't recall his name
    but i think i saw him on line the other day..they may have banned the wrong blood, but i will check with chasing cause he booted him from our guild he was a cronic complaint machine and drove people nuts.

people would confuse them before.

Lillyjo, chaos server

Default Re: Need help to search for a long lost friend?

BloodSpur was level 50 and he was a yellow and orange adult dragon. He was always in the Crimson-Dawn guild chat and same was I. Stea and a few other people, diss liked him because he was different and kept on reporting him to the devs. When I always stayed and stucked to his side. Always was on his side, protecting him when needed.
    But there was another dragon named Blood, and I was curious if that was 'BloodSpur' so I asked Juras, and he replied saying it wasn't 'BloodSpur'..
    *shrugs* It would be appreciated if anyone had any information about BloodSpur, etc etc..

Just like Velea edited on my post (( Which I should say thanks for fixing an error up that I didn't see)) Any information just private message, or email me ((either is fine))
    And I know that BloodSpur has a forum account, but I guess none of my messages got to him *Sighs*......

Sorry, but it bothers me when my name isn't spelled correctly.
    Last edited by Velea; June 14th, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
    Rawr!???

Thread Information