Thread: T1 Connie Decon - No items returned

Default T1 Connie Decon - No items returned

Anyone else had a problem with deconning a T1 Connie and the items that were listed on it just.. disappear?

Anyone know what the resolution is on that? Do they just take awhile sometimes to make it to the person's vault?

I'm asking because yesterday I was moving out of a different guild plot and deleted my T1 connie there and it had a few things on it that were delivered to my vault right away and I received a message saying they had been returned due to connie deactivation.

That didn't happen this time.. and I had a lot more items on this one and I'm waiting to decon my T2 since I had this issue with the T1 until I can get a warm fuzzy that I will get these items eventually.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: T1 Connie Decon - No items returned

When my guild deconned the large tavern in Augh it took till the next day for all the food I had listed on the tavernkeeper to hit my vault. So maybe your stuff will show up tomorrow. Here's hoping!

Thaalia of Order

Thank you for the input I'll definitely watch for them.

I have a second connie I'm going to decon also. With this one I took screenshots of what was on it in case it doesn't work. I need to get out of this plot tonight though.

The other connie (which was T2) worked fine. Still no sign of the other items though :/

Curious. Are the missing items yours, or someone else's?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Curious. Are the missing items yours, or someone else's?
    It was on a plot owned by one of my alts, the items were mine and another character's and neither of us still (at this time) have received anything.

I know I would notice.. this wasn't stuff I WANTED to go into my vault, it was stuff I was actively using like about 20,000 granite bricks in various stacks, at least 30,000 obsidian slabs and double that many bricks, various tech comps that I had to remove from other structures I was deconning, etc.

Definitely would notice these things if they had dropped into my vault. Also there was a complete set of smelting gear that was supposed to go to another alt and that hasn't found it's way there yet either (just T2 stuff so I'm not all that worried about the gear). Nothing irreplaceable. Just extra work.

Something potentially worthy of note.

My alt that owns the plot had a weird thing in his vault after the decon. It was a backpack pouch. (he had nothing in his vault but novians before).

I opened it and there was a question mark. I went to click on it and he crashed.

Now it's not there anymore.. the pouch either. I was told maybe that had something to do with it and to mention it.

Maybe it was nothing?

Uhm... if you haven't already, please open a support ticket. That's pretty weird.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I did already, just have been adding as new things come to light. For things like that I'm sure they have a certain timeframe they wait for it resolve itself (probably two weeks I would think). So I'm not in a huge rush.

Like I said it was mostly just resources (27 silos worth of resources), nothing rare or anything.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Something potentially worthy of note.

My alt that owns the plot had a weird thing in his vault after the decon. It was a backpack pouch. (he had nothing in his vault but novians before).

I opened it and there was a question mark. I went to click on it and he crashed.

Now it's not there anymore.. the pouch either. I was told maybe that had something to do with it and to mention it.

Maybe it was nothing?
    That'd make a good Istarian ghost story... a magical item appears in a dragon's vault, and he goes to touch it but disappears from this world.

Sorry xD

But that's really really weird.. O.o... I've never had it happen before, then again i've never deconned a structure with stuff in it.

I've been having an issue with items in a silo changing icon while I have the structure open but minimized. Closing the structure and reopening it fixes the issue, but I have no idea what triggers it. Was pretty bizarre when I had 2278 boards in a silo to open it up and see 2278 healing spells in a stack in it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I've been having an issue with items in a silo changing icon while I have the structure open but minimized. Closing the structure and reopening it fixes the issue, but I have no idea what triggers it. Was pretty bizarre when I had 2278 boards in a silo to open it up and see 2278 healing spells in a stack in it instead.
    O.o That's weird. Strange things are happening in Istaria.
    I predict a coming invasion of the Withered Aegis =P
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Completing a trade-- with a player, an NPC, anyone-- fubars any open storage windows. I've had things change icons, had their icons dissolve into a sparkly disco mess, anything. It also renders the fubared storage windows useless, as I can't interact with whatever in there, correct icon or otherwise.

Closing and reopening the structure window has always cleared it, so mostly I try not to visit the pawnbroker or trade with other players if I don't have to while I'm in the middle of a big crafting project.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Completing a trade-- with a player, an NPC, anyone-- fubars any open storage windows. I've had things change icons, had their icons dissolve into a sparkly disco mess, anything. It also renders the fubared storage windows useless, as I can't interact with whatever in there, correct icon or otherwise.

Closing and reopening the structure window has always cleared it, so mostly I try not to visit the pawnbroker or trade with other players if I don't have to while I'm in the middle of a big crafting project.
    I found keeping one consigner/pawnbroker trade window open and minimized will prevent other storage windows getting all messed up when another trade window is used/closed while storage windows are open.

Give it a try, it may help you too

Ramaj

Thread Information