Thread: Tech: Armor IV - Rarest drop ever = time to fix

Default Tech: Armor IV - Rarest drop ever = time to fix

I've been hunting for this tech off and on for 9 months now. I can't buy it (I've offered 500silver on countless occasions), it wont drop, and barely anyone has it scribed. Ask someone to link it? Not ganna happen.

This tech is either not on the Loot table or someone made it so it drops so rarely that no one has seen it what so ever.

Its sad because t2/t3/t5 seem to drop so much that I just pawn them to the Connie because everyone has em already.

So can the Drop rate be adjusted so mobs actually drops this tech? That would be super

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

Default Re: Tech: Armor IV - Rarest drop ever = time to fix

I just checked to make sure. That particular technique is no more or less common than any other on the loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    I've been hunting for this tech off and on for 9 months now. I can't buy it (I've offered 500silver on countless occasions), it wont drop, and barely anyone has it scribed. Ask someone to link it? Not ganna happen.

hehe - Drops all the time when I go hunting - hehe

This tech is either not on the Loot table or someone made it so it drops so rarely that no one has seen it what so ever.

hehe - like above I got it to drop just the other day - hehe

Its sad because t2/t3/t5 seem to drop so much that I just pawn them to the Connie because everyone has em already.

hehe - just have to hunt the right mobs to get it to drop - hehe

So can the Drop rate be adjusted so mobs actually drops this tech? That would be super
    I have no problem getting that tech to drop - hehe

You serious? I found that 18x yesterday SOLO in ED in the PERFECT GEAR because I know exactly what to wear. heehee

I'm not sure you understand how easy this is to find. You're just not looking where I know it is, but I'm not going to tell because there may be a chance I may be wrong and then look like I don't know what I'm talking about which would tarnish my perception of my incredible reputation as a godly gamer... or something like that.

Oh, right. HEEHEE
    Last edited by Mensar; June 16th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    You serious? I found that 18x yesterday SOLO in ED in the PERFECT GEAR because I know exactly what to wear. heehee

I'm not sure you understand how easy this is to find. You're just not looking where I know it is, but I'm not going to tell because there may be a chance I may be wrong and then look like I don't know what I'm talking about which would tarnish my perception of my incredible reputation as a godly gamer... or something like that.

Oh, right. HEEHEE
    You found t4 armor tech in eastern deadlands? Something isn't right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    You found t4 armor tech in eastern deadlands? Something isn't right here.
    There's a lot in there that isn't right.

Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I just checked to make sure. That particular technique is no more or less common than any other on the loot table.
    Thanks for checking Velea! I must just have some terrible luck. Lol.
    Everything else has dropped under the sun 15x.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    I have no problem getting that tech to drop - hehe
    If you can get it. Lemme buy it from you!! 500s?

If anyone can get it. I'll buy it.. 500s
    Last edited by Velea; June 17th, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Well Finkledbody there are a few facts that you must take into account why you are not getting this tech
    1. you are a little drunk dwarven...running around hunting under the influence.. hehe
    2. you must aim higher when you are short...hehehe
    3. you have to live in the land of Order where the good techs fall on the best people in Istaria. Come to the Promise Land where the milk and honey flow gracefully

Just joking with ya Fickledbody....hope you have better luck on your next hunt.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Well Finkledbody there are a few facts that you must take into account why you are not getting this tech
    1. you are a little drunk dwarven...running around hunting under the influence.. hehe
    2. you must aim higher when you are short...hehehe
    3. you have to live in the land of Order where the good techs fall on the best people in Istaria. Come to the Promise Land where the milk and honey flow gracefully

Just joking with ya Fickledbody....hope you have better luck on your next hunt.
    cheers
    hahaha Oh that gave me a goood ole' laugh

Thanks rock

I probably have this stored on a mule. If I remember I will check tonight after work.

What's odd is that another chaos member had been asking for both Armor IV and Eth Armor IV techs for a while, so I went and hunted for the guy. Both dropped within a very short time.
    It may just be your choice of hunting ground, so I would suggest you try the Fire Ogres/Pygmies north of Dralk. That's where I go. G'luck finkles!
    Bumbling Ancient and grumbling Satyr on Chaos- if Helians are supposed to be 'spellcasters', then why is Wintheria, the Gold Rage trainer, a Helian?
    "Let your post stand on its own merits [without the need for attention-seeking tactics such as colours or images]." -GW2 Forum Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Meredas View Post
    What's odd is that another chaos member had been asking for both Armor IV and Eth Armor IV techs for a while, so I went and hunted for the guy. Both dropped within a very short time.
    It may just be your choice of hunting ground, so I would suggest you try the Fire Ogres/Pygmies north of Dralk. That's where I go. G'luck finkles!
    Aye, Thats where I've been hunting for it! I have all of the t4 techs from all this time hunting those dudes. Except this one and I refuse to hunt for it any longer

500s?

Alright. How about 1 gold? For real

I am one of the most patient people when it comes to getting everything for me toon, but after a near 10 months of not getting it. I'm done. I dont' even like hunting that much

*Goes back to crafting* hehe

Thread Information