Thread: Crafting?

Default Crafting?

I am a dragon that is over level 30 but my crafting is still only 13. After my crafting got to 12, I could no longer find any more crafting quests, even after searching all over Chiconis and Dralk. Are there any more quests until my crafting gets to 20, or do I have to craft and deconstruct things? I can't seem to find any way of getting a decent amount of experience, while others I know seem not to have this much trouble. Am I missing something? Is there something I am doing wrong? Are there certain items that I should craft to get experience? Any help would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Crafting?

Yeah, you're not going to have quests available to get you up in DCRA levels. It's pretty much a gather > process > deconstruct grind all the way up, with breaks every ten levels to do quests for skill-ups that will make the grind very slightly less grindy.

Until about 25, I tend to make sandstone spell shards then turn them into whatever spell has the highest optimum skill that I currently meet or exceed. You get more experience for making items with higher skill requirements, but working at optimum means you get the most out of your resources (and time spent gathering them).

Crafting-technique'd scales also help make the process go faster if you can get ahold of them.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Crafting?

I just found out why it has been taking me so long to craft things. I did not know that I could craft more than one thing at once until someone told me, so I had been crafting everything one at a time. I feel silly now

Thread Information