Thread: webpage redirect?

Default webpage redirect?

so last night i went to click on my chat tab window to open my guild timeless chat tab the very second that happened a dos prompt screen opened for a split second and it opened a webpage
    http://[ip-address]/~timeless/

the page was forbidden

i dont know on the ip address if staff wants to see it ill link it in private

Default Re: webpage redirect?

That's a server misconfiguration with the provider hosting timelessguild.org. Probably want to give them a heads up.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

just to make sure were on the same page im referring to the chat tab within the game that was the *guild* chat tab

You seem to be reporting multiple unusual behaviors.

Neglecting the one about redirecting to a forbidden URL, what's left? Are you saying that you clicked on a tab in a chat window and the client opened a URL?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Steelclaw - Perhaps worthy to note that the in game Guild Manager window has a settable Guild Website link which in this case might have been the timeless site which is not hosted of late. How that might be tied in any way to the chat tab "Guild" is not at all clear to me but might be an ingredient here depending on how the client handles things, and perhaps what the prefs files might look like. Only guild members can share the "Guild" chat window.

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; July 16th, 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    so last night i went to click on my chat tab window to open my guild timeless chat tab the very second that happened a dos prompt screen opened for a split second and it opened a webpage
    http://[ip-address]/~timeless/

the page was forbidden

i dont know on the ip address if staff wants to see it ill link it in private

Vala is looking into it, Blue. Emailed him yesterday about it.

Thread Information