Thread: owning two cd-key question

Default owning two cd-key question

[img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/spacer.gif[/img] I have own two cd-keys for quite some time under one acount
    and i have enjoyed the befits of the 10 chaters
    2 plots (one per chater)
    and selling 20 items on a connyer per chater not 10

but ealry today for first time since merge i tried to sell over 10 items and it will not let me?? did ae get rid of that benifit to owning 2 cd-keys under one acount?
    or is something wrong with my acount?

-----
    edit
    ok something is wrong im in new rach it is saying i can only have ten items on a conny when i am only putting 2 on it :(

Default Re: owning two cd-key question

Do you have items on that consigner with another toon? I had a similar problem when I was playing 2 characters and someone told me that the limit per consigner is per account, not character. So if you have 18 items on NR from other charcters then you would only be able to put 2 more on there. It might not be right though, although it did seem like that's what was happening with my toons at the time.

Default Re: owning two cd-key question

If you have multiple CD keys, you can put (# of CD keys) x (consigner item limit) items on consignment. That number of items is the total number of items you can consign among all your characters on that account.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information