Thread: Resource Spawn Feedback

Default Resource Spawn Feedback

Please use this thread to post any resource spawning issues you encounter. This would include resources that you feel need more unguarded, where the monsters spawn too quickly to gather, where you might like to suggest additional spawns of a type, etc. Responses will be posted in red.

Default Re: Resource Spawn Feedback

Guess I will start off.
    The unguarded marble under the rock bridge doesn't come back fast, if at all.
    The marble by the outpost spawns far enough over to the forest that you can attract the odd Oastic, making it partly guarded. Don't know if that was intentional, but would be nice if it was separated that little bit more. The marble golems in the quarry do seem to respawn kinda fast, esp. if you're not all that speedy in killing them.
    Thanks.

In order to look at these it will really help to have a location (X, Y) rather than a descriptive one.
    Last edited by Velea; September 25th, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

i find the enriced wisps a bit out of place.
    while near drift point its motherlode and rich node heaven, in the marble quarry theres so many rich and motherlodes i can't even count, not to forget the sandstone in nuthala, the slate in central valley, the mithril in mithril canyons, amber azulyte in the desert, cerulean azultye near chiconis, the list goes on...
    so why when there so many rich/motherlodes for eveything else, do we get one enriched wisp per area? and a few normal wisps?
    take the oak forest for example - one single enriched glowing wisp, and a few normal wisps (and a couple of enraged wisps for your tainted needs)
    and i always find the yeild in this one enriched wisp, sometimes less than that of a weakened wisp.
    and the maple forest, i usually can't even find this wisp, the ONE enriched wisp seems to roam over the whole maple forest...which is HUGE. i never waste my time trying to find the enriched wisp here because i know i probably won't find it. I have not checked the yeilds between an enriched wisp and a normal wisp for bright wisps, so i am not sure wether the yeild bug exists on just enriched glowing wisps or across all enriched wisps.
    Aswell the cedar forest, theres one enraged wisp here and...thats about it. I am not sure enriched dim wisps even exist.

Aswell players who gather essence with characters that don't have alot of power/focus, like me, can have a problem with essence, since most who don't have alot of power/focus do however have alot of strength/dexterity. My character, Azath, is set up to be a 'tank', so hasn't alot of power/focus, and since i am constantly crafting scales and claws which are all fully tech'd gathering essence quick can come at a real help, so i am very disappointed to find i gather my current teir slowly with enriched wisps not helping atall.

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Guess I will start off.
    The unguarded marble under the rock bridge doesn't come back fast, if at all.
    <snipped>

In order to look at these it will really help to have a location (X, Y) rather than a descriptive one.

The 'under bridge' loc is 27153, 25792. Thanks kindly.

Just wanted you to know that I did look back at this. There's only 4 regions that the one you asked about shared and potentially 150 nodes in them...so that should be plenty given the size area it is spread over, which is relatively small.
    Last edited by Velea; November 8th, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Drift Point (Chaos) from 24798/ 30795 working to the shorelines North and East have Bass spawning on land (and in my plot!)

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; November 8th, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Bumbling Ancient and grumbling Satyr on Chaos- if Helians are supposed to be 'spellcasters', then why is Wintheria, the Gold Rage trainer, a Helian?
    "Let your post stand on its own merits [without the need for attention-seeking tactics such as colours or images]." -GW2 Forum Conduct

Thread Information