Thread: Guild Master Plots

Default Guild Master Plots

A friend (no seriously) currently has a choice between two guild master plots but we're short a bit of vital information.

Someone has told us that the GH that comes with the master plot can't be deconned. I've been hunting around looking for info but can't find anything solid other than a few old forum posts saying you need to build a GH on the master plot before others can build anything on the sub-plots.

It's of particular interest because the GH on one of the plots is not ideally positioned and if it can't be moved it makes that plot considerably less attractive and her decision a bit easier.

Does anyone know for sure how this works?

Default Re: Guild Master Plots

The guildhouses on Guild Master plots cannot be deconned, moved or removed.

Thaalia of Order

I can confirm that the server will reject attempts to decon a guild house. I don't know why that restriction was put into place though.

I'll ask internally and see if anyone knows.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

On Master Plots in order for the guild to own the community, the guild house that is on the plot must be built. When a Master Plot is transferred to someone new, the Guild House on that plot remains and so ownership of the community is immediate for the new guild, of course. But originally the guild house had to be built before any other plots in the community could be purchased.

This is by design and is working as intended.

Additional note we can not move the existing guild houses on a plot without the plot (and of course subplots) in a community being unowned on all shards. We have a list of communities which have been reported to us that we continue to monitor periodically, but at last check one or more of the properties was owned on one shard or another.
    Last edited by Velea; September 27th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information