Thread: ARoP - A bug?

Default ARoP - A bug?

On the ARoP, and just finished part 12 i think. I have the constelation map and was told to vist a dragon who works with dimesional pockets, wiki says this too. Obviosuly Jynasix. One 'little' problem. He doesn't have the next part of the quest for me. Is this a bug? Or is the wiki and my own knowledge wrong?

Default Re: ARoP - A bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    On the ARoP, and just finished part 12 i think. I have the constelation map and was told to vist a dragon who works with dimesional pockets, wiki says this too. Obviosuly Jynasix. One 'little' problem. He doesn't have the next part of the quest for me. Is this a bug? Or is the wiki and my own knowledge wrong?
    if you have taken the picture and were sent to him, then you have to bug him several times till he gives in and continues your quest

pester Jynasix. stubborn old dragon.

I have just looked all through the quest "ARoP12 - Gate of Embers: Ellean's Story Part One" and no where in it should you be talking to Jynasix. You do have to talk to Jendre, but not Jynasix.

The final step in ARoP12 is "Bring the Pictures of Missing Stars and the Image Shooter back to Jendre in New Rachival."

And the first step in ARoP13 begins with Jendre is a "talk" step.

The next step in that quest is one where you talk to Jynasix (quest journal reads "A dimensional dilemma...The one who can solve such a problem fastest is probably Jynasix.") And then the next journal update is "Jynasix is not impressed that you asked a gnome for help. In fact, he seems quite offended. You're going to need to talk him into helping you now. Be persistent, keep talking to him until he gives in and agrees to help."

So unless you are on another quest, there is no bug or problem with the quest that I can see. All the chat links are right, etc. as well.

If you are still having difficulty, it would help to know specifically what your quest journal says at the point you are on.

Thread Information