Thread: WTB: Mithril Scale Armor

Kurodawn

Default WTB: Mithril Scale Armor

I'm in the market for a set of mithril scale armor (minus facemask and helm) with the following tier 3 techs used: Armor, Health, Two-Handed Slash, Spirit, Speed, and Strength.

All components, orbs, and dyes are ready (I'm still debating on whether it should be dyed or not). I just need some prices and when capable crafters are available. I've had a hectic work schedule so I never know when I'm on (or for how long).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Default Re: WTB: Mithril Scale Armor

I can do that except for the gauntlets. I have invisible mask and helm if that would be of interest.

I have health, spirit, power and strength V also, if they are of any interest. I charge what the customer feels is fair, and do not expect additional for adding techs. I am usually on days, PST, with some evenings.

Contact me, and we can arrange a time if you wish.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Kurodawn

I should be free for most (if not all) of the weekend, so anytime then will be fine. I'll limit my techs to the ones I've listed because I'm tired of hunting for the components (though most are being used to help me clean out my vault).

I already have a mithril helm, and I'm keeping my cobalt plate mask since I like the way it looks compared to the scale masks.

I'll look you up when/if I get in the world again. Thanks.

If you find yourself unable to get hold of Kulamata, please feel free to look me up. I'm never too busy to make a suit of armor for anyone in need, and my fees cannot be beat..ask anyone..*laughs*[;)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

Thread Information