Thread: Blight Update 231 Discussion

Default Blight Update 231 Discussion

AWESOME to see the Town Marshall quests being over-hauled? Can't wait to see what comes out. One thing I will VI the largest KUDOS possible for is their quest creation. VI has created quests that are fun to play, enjoyable lore dialogue and more than adequate rewards in most cases.

Default Re: Blight Update 231 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blight Update 231
    • In preparation for the new Crystalshaper school, Defensive Armor, Tool and Weapon Crystals will no longer give a short duration buff when consumed.
    Ouch!
    Since I heavily rely on crystals (mostly Armor, Health and Resistance ones) during my Hunts in T6 territories - this one is heavily affecting me.

Can you please skip this one for Live Servers?
    Eventualy remove the Buff at the introduction of the new school or, even better, one month after introducing the school so we have our crystal buffs while the future Master CrystalShapers are working up their new trade.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

hey North- you have an addiction prob
    No drugs when fly or fight^^
    Sure you will not survive without your crystals?
    Substitude them with potions- is much healthier
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Sorry, Northwind, doesn't work that way. We can't apply just part of a delta.

Lov,
    Armor and Health Crystals are at least twice as good as the potions.
    And last twice as well
    That makes them at least 4 times better... which is actually normal since they're much harder to get than a t5 potion.

Resistance Crystals have hardly any equivalent.

And we lose them all when delta 231 comes to live servers.

Velea, I didn't asked to apply only a part of a delta.
    I was begging to reconsider the idea of removing the buffs from the crystals at least till we get our Mastery in CrystalShaping so we can replace those buffs.

I do hope the crafted Crystals are at least as good as the T6 dropped one, are they?

Edit: OR the change is affecting only the t1-t5 crystals, t6 being left untouched?
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Are there supposed to be spiders and goblins to kill for candy?
    Can't seem to find any.
    Thanks.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

The Spooky Spiders and Scary Zombies were missed being set up completely. Will get that fixed for delta 232.

there is nothing in new brommel on order . when is festival coming to order .
    thanks in advance

So i am guessing the +130 to 195 armor gained from consuming/useing a lv 100 weapon crystal for 1 hour is what you are refering to as a short buff duration? So am i to assume this crystalmaking school you are planing to add would give a equal, greater or weaker bonus to stats than the current system of having to huntand farm mobs just to get the crystals that grant the the bonus? An judging by the current crystal bonus aside from the need to hunt down these crystals, and the fact the effects can be dispelled from eitehr a ctd/log out or by expulse/dispell

Thread Information