Thread: Guild House Grand materials?

Default Guild House Grand materials?

I am requesting a list of the materials needed to construct the "Guild House Grand" to add to my database.
    Edit: I also need "Guild House Large" too.

These buildings don't show in my list (because my 60x50 plot isn't big enough, I assume), so I'm unable to compile this data myself

If anyone can manually list or provide a screenshot of the Plot Planner, Planning tab list of materials required for the "Guild House Grand" and "Guild House Large" buildings, I'd be very grateful
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 20th, 2012 at 06:42 AM.

Default Re: Guild House Grand materials?

i don't have specific numbers of what's needed. but guild house large takes all 5 resources of T6 materials. high amounts of each resource/building parts

grand takes all 5 resources of all 6 tiers. bronze sheeting, bronze joints.. so on through T6. if what you're after is a listing of exactly how many.. that's a long list. most of the resources for grand only require about 50 units or so each tier, some i think are around 100 units. i'll try and make a list once game is back up.

provide an e-mail addy and i can take a few screenies. the list is too long on grand to simply snap one shot

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    provide an e-mail addy and i can take a few screenies. the list is too long on grand to simply snap one shot
    You can always just use a website like Imgur to upload the screenies (no hassle, no account or signup required) then insert them into your forum post via the insert image button. Might be a bit more convenient.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Which ever is easiest, can email them to [email protected] too... Thanks

I got some screen shots now, thanks Aks

Btw, the large and grand guild house seems to be 75x75. So if you dont have a plot that big, you wont see it in your list. Can confirm it works on 76x76 for sure.

If anyone wants to see a list of the materials, check Istaria Reference

Thread Information