Thread: Manilius' Lost Son

Default Manilius' Lost Son

Manilius' Lost Son, the step titled Listen to Caepio; when interacting with Caepio and you click on the linked text "cache of jewelry" it brings up dialogue from Ahala about Caepio's lost dagger. Her linked text gives the nil is not online error common to other bad links.

Closing her dialogue window and clicking the cache of jewelry text again in Caepio's dialogue continues to the next step correctly.

I also have the Caepio's Troubles II quest active (dealing with the lost dagger), so there appears to be a conflict between the two.

I may also have somehow gotten the quests out of sequence somehow or they might have changed. I had the Caepio's Troubles from a good while ago.

Default Re: Manilius' Lost Son

I cannot reproduce this nor do the quests appear to be bugged.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I had a similar error come up with the Sweet Brew quest. When I completed the step that calls for harvesting 10 frozen essence, a dialogue popped up from Allambe in Feledan-in-Exile. The dialogue was from the first Ahala's Sweet Tooth quest.

Might just be a hiccup I'm having with this series of quests. Should be through them soon, hopefully it won't carry over to others.

Also, is the attuned Hide of Caepio's Fear supposed to be removed by the quest? I still have it after completing the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    I had a similar error come up with the Sweet Brew quest. When I completed the step that calls for harvesting 10 frozen essence, a dialogue popped up from Allambe in Feledan-in-Exile. The dialogue was from the first Ahala's Sweet Tooth quest.

Might just be a hiccup I'm having with this series of quests. Should be through them soon, hopefully it won't carry over to others.
    I have no idea how that could happen since you cannot have both quests active at the same time. Sweet Brew and Sweet Tooth 2 require you to have completed Sweet Tooth 1.

Also, is the attuned Hide of Caepio's Fear supposed to be removed by the quest? I still have it after completing the quest.
    Yes, it should have been. I've fixed it for the next delta. Thanks.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That's whats wierd. I had already completed Sweet Tooth 1 and was gathering the essence for Sweet Brew. When the step got completed, it popped up Allambe's dialogue from Sweet Tooth 1 where he sends you to the confectioner in Feladan.

It's somehow triggering persistant dialogue, no clue why. My character is so old she probably has a billion little quirks left over from old quests.

That's whats wierd. I had already completed Sweet Tooth 1 and was gathering the essence for Sweet Brew. When the step got completed, it popped up Allambe's dialogue from Sweet Tooth 1 where he sends you to the confectioner in Feladan.

It's somehow triggering persistant dialogue, no clue why. My character is so old she probably has a billion little quirks left over from old quests.
    There's no persistent dialogue so its even weirder.

Was that the same dialogue as I mentioned in http://community.istaria.com/forum/n...reply&p=286615 ?

Yes, that is the exact text that came up.

Thread Information