Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something wrong with the server?

Default something wrong with the server?

i log in, which takes forever waiting on "contacting local daemons" i finally get into the game. no one in marketplace. yet listing says 20. open my vault, everything is fine. i take 1 step and get "error ID 99: the client has disconnected because the requested biote is shutting down, or cannot be thawed at this time"

Default Re: something wrong with the server?

Exact same thing for me. The bot isnt even in newplayer or market.

its happening to everyone...on order.
    the other shards are fine as far as i know, but this will always (always being untill this is fixed) happen when you try to log a character into order.

I've been getting this as well, except now Silverth won't show up and there is nothing but sky around me. I can select my dragon, but that's it, I haven't tried opening my vault or anything yet, to scared to now.

I have tried troubleshooting, clearing world cache, doing a full patch. Nothing helps.
    Chaos seems to work fine, but I would rather have my Silverth and Fireth to rp. :I
    Last edited by silverth; December 11th, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Added info
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Same here

Market and RP chat won't show who is in there, but the player made ones that I'm in will ( Which happens to be only me in those chats, but still, at least I can see my name. ) The moment I move, I get an error 99.

I can login (which does take a long time). But have only land around me. No Tree, buildings, NPCs. Nothing. Camera Zoom works, and I can even join Chat rooms. I cannot see myself. I cannot move. Was Next to the Parasinia Shrine. If I recall, it will try, bit I get the "Biote, Thawed" ID:99 Error.
    Before this I was getting in but where my name was it said "Unknown Character" and now I just got booted, with an Error ID 96 - unable to find a mapping to the requested biote. This is all on Order.

I have logged into Blight , and it works fine. I have even did a troubleshoot reset.

Jaryx

I can now log in Order and not crash while moving. I was able to recall and the game created chats work, but seem to show -everyone- in them when some of the people shown to be in the chats obviously aren't online.

same here when I try to move the my Chara
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

now logged into game, and friends lists are gone off all characters.

guess they are fixing something, as they are now shutting down again

Order had some issues at start up and is being restarted.

Ok I know VI never gives time estimates. All I am wondering is if I am wasting my time logging in every 30 minutes or so to see if Order is back up yet since going though all that login stuff is only way to know? Should I just wait to morning or is it worth checking in still tonight to see if it is up.

Right now i dont have a friends list , dispite the lists showing up in the personal.def file of the order_character name folder when i shut game down it "updates" that personal.def file and i have lost my friends lists

The Order Shard restart is now complete. Several Players (myself included) are now without a "Friends list" No Player list data at all. In my case and perhaps others my list of exceptions to "invisible to most" is also gone. For whatever reason some players still have intact friends lists.

My Friends List was developed starting in April 2004 and was thus very nice to automatically spot elder players bringing toons back from long sleep. Is there any chance of those lists being recoverable as response to a support ticket? I would not mind entering the names list by hand in game if the list can be made available in a text file as response to a support ticket.

Knossos

I greatly second Knossos' sentiment. I don't know if this helps any, but it seems that the characters I attempted to log in during the mysterious errors are the ones without a friends list - those that I left alone still have their lists now. Hopefully VI can fix this problem.
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Oh dear, I'm afraid to log Silverth now and find her friend list is missing. I do hope this can be fixed soon, I can't remember how to spell a good portion of some friends names.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

When I login whir Gershan the my friend list is empy but when I login whit the my friend list work, it's possible?
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    ...are now without a "Friends list"...
    Knossos
    The developers are pulling up a backup to see if they can restore your friend's list (and anyone else affected).

Yfelvik
    - Istaria Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by Yfelvik View Post
    The developers are pulling up a backup to see if they can restore your friend's list (and anyone else affected).

Yfelvik
    - Istaria Customer Support
    Thank You!

Knossos

I have my Friends List back now

Knossos

Mine is still missing on starlight dragoon of the order shard

Thread Information