Thread: The Queen hunt

Post The Queen hunt

Good day all, I do a quest for get the epic spell Vulcano and I need to hunt the Queen in Doom I'm able all day but I not know who are able I think to do the Friday 21 or Saturday 22 or Sunday 23, please who can join in this three day post here
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

Default Re: The Queen hunt

the Saturday 22 is canceled, so now are Friday 21 or Sunday 23, please who can join in this three day post here
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

It depends which server board I think is which.

I also need the queen. I have a half-day in school on Friday, but may be busy Sunday. I could provide 2 characters (both need the queen) - a melee-based dragon and a caster dragon.

Best way to get a group is probably to ask ingame btw. =P

If I am around I will gladly come along.

I'll be around. and posting here lets more ppl know that there will be a hunt intended. especially if some ppl haven't been playing in a while and still read forums. haven't been a lot of players in game lately. maybe due to holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    I'll be around. and posting here lets more ppl know that there will be a hunt intended. especially if some ppl haven't been playing in a while and still read forums. haven't been a lot of players in game lately. maybe due to holidays
    What time of day? Morning? Evening? Afternoon?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    What time of day? Morning? Evening? Afternoon?
    I able to the all day that the day I marked

last call for help with queen hunt. 9am - 12pm est. (-5 gmt) today. join Myloc Queen channel to hook up with the group. we could use a lot more dragons. thanks for your time

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    last call for help with queen hunt. 9am - 12pm est. (-5 gmt) today. join Myloc Queen channel to hook up with the group. we could use a lot more dragons. thanks for your time
    Just missed that time... woke up at 11:00, lol. Just in case I'm still jumping on to check.

we not hunt the queen because not many people are online, now I think what another day for ask

Okey this are the new date for the hunt Wednesday 26, Friday 28, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30, all to 9AM-1PM and to 3PM-6PM EST time (-5 gmt) join Myloc Queen channel to hook up with the group. we could use a lot more dragons. thanks for your time

the day Sunday 30 is canceled

Thread Information