Thread: Istaria Reference needs your ability screenshots!

Threaded View

Default Istaria Reference needs your ability screenshots!

I'm doing a project that requires the communities' help. I would like to get screenshots of the 1124 abilities (Crafting and Adventure). At the time of this posting, I currently have 189 of them.

The reason for these, will be so that they display in the Schools on Istaria Reference. If you click the Schools link, it shows Cleric school as an example. If you look in the middle table (Levels + Abilities Earned) you will see that some are in blue and some are in black. The ability names in blue letters are abilities that currently have an image in the database. Hover the small picture/icon of the ability and you will see it show the ability, just as it appears in the game.

I wrote a page: http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/community that handles the images and uploads. This page also shows whats currently uploaded and what is needed.

So if you could please look at your ability screen (Character Sheet) and see if you have anything that is currently missing, it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload a screenshot. Perhaps rejoin a few of your other schools to show more possible abilities?

All you need to do is Hover your ability (or right click show Details) in the Character Sheet in the game and take a screenshot with F12 key. The screenshots will appear in the screenshot folder (in your game folder). Likely C:\Program Files\Istaria\Screenshots. Then you can upload those. Those files are slightly large, so it will take a moments to upload each. If you are photoshop saavy, then you could also cut the actual ability out and upload those smaller files. Which ever is easiest for you

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by Cegaiel; December 23rd, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

Thread Information