Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
The kits we were proposing would have random stats on them. The randomness happens at the time of the kits' creation, not at the time of application to an item. So you know ahead of time what you are applying to something.

Once a kit was applied, another Blighted kit could not be applied.

Most of the blighted kits created would be junk, due to the randomness. But once in awhile you get a nice one. The stat grouping I suggested was to steer the kits closer to being useable/desireable. As they are now, maybe 1 in 1000 blighted items (found when hunting) is worth using, and maybe 1 in 200 crafted blighted items is worth using (these are better chance since you are crafting the item slot you are looking for, vs just total randomness of dropped items which could be anything). And these estimates might be generous... Practically no armor or scales I've found were worthwhile. If the quickbreath effect worked, then I would have a few headscales out of more than 4k scales found, that were good. I know how many items I've found because I deconned them all and still have the cores. Though these days about 1/3 to 1/2 of the blighted drops cannot even be deconned, and they go in the hoard. There has to be something done to get the blighted gear closer to being something useable, its 99% junk right now.
Thats why you roll a dice and hope for the best, I love the Blighted RNG stats XD those that are useful i Keep in my treasurey, till i give em to domeone. Also i love the Chance of.. 150 Strength weapon but it decreeses Dex by 150. Those items i love since a player would be Hmm.. i dont use Dex, sooo.. and they get in an arguement with there brain.. Leave the RNG in it. Please.