Today a testing model was rolled to blight in an effort to try to see if a long standing bug has finally been squished. What you can expect out of the test model is that all of the stoneworking shelters will now be missing the cloth tarp. Don't Panic! This is intended. Through some careful tests, I believe the problems may be related to the tarp. But the problems are not limited to sandstone bluffs - some individuals report problems at other shelters using the same model too, albeit rarely.

In internal testing, removing the tarp seems to make things work as intended. As such I want to start opening up the testing range to confirm with a wider range of people that it is indeed the culprit.

This test should be available for about a month for you to grab via the patcher - the file will then be rolled back after this time period to the old shelter with the tarp.

During this period, I will have a plot set up in genevia offering a tiny bit of coin for items that use sandstone to encourage testing (and to see if anyone has been potentially contributing to the bug swatter effort). Please use sandstone bluffs for the stone to best determine if the sandstone bluffs issues still exist.

Please only reply to the thread to discuss the results.