Thread: Chaos Server Status

Default Chaos Server Status

Good day.
    Now that Chaos is back up and running, I would like to know the answer to the following questions:

1. The database issues, were they hardware related? If so, is this fix temporary as I have noticed a delay between crafting, using storage, casting spells, pretty much everything. I remember a delay being put in when the game was first released (having to wait a few seconds before crafting again, putting stuff in storage, etc.), is this what has been done here?

2. Are there plans to upgrade server equipment? Or is Blight the replacement parts server?

Thank you for your time.

Default Re: Chaos Server Status

Hello Decon,

1) The database issues on Chaos were indeed hardware related and no it was not a temporary fix. If you're still experiencing a consistent delay like you're stating here please create a support ticket so we can investigate.

2) Yes, there are plans to upgrade the server equipment! We're in the midst of planning/implementing upgrades for all our servers, we hope to have this completed within the first quarter of the year. Exciting times! It feels like a delayed Christmas for the geek in me and the part of me that hates getting up at 3 am to fix stuff

The login problems on Sunday morning were due to us hoping that a particular piece of hardware we had slated to replace during Tuesday's maintenance period would be just fine until then, however with the frequency it was beginning to cause problems we felt it was best to not wait.

your work is much appreciated early bird
    Thank you for that*bows*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you very much for your replies

Thread Information