Thread: Rating at which you can no longer exp off mobs (except bosses, etc.)

Default Rating at which you can no longer exp off mobs (except bosses, etc.)

Greetings,

I've been told that at rating 225, you will no longer be able to grind off mobs in general for experience. I've also heard from another that it was closer to 230. I'm planning out my leveling route to maximize my build before trophy time.

Thanks
    rip

Default Re: Rating at which you can no longer exp off mobs (except bosses, etc.)

I'm rating 240+ and can still get exp from doom mobs... and if you had a very small group, I think you can get exp all the way to the end by mass pulling the fyakkis in the ED. I'm pretty sure for lvls 91+ trophy hunting is more time effective once your rating is that high, though.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Rating at which you can no longer exp off mobs (except bosses, etc.)

Even tho you can still earn some experience up to rating 250, it would be much faster to start trophying around 220. I can also suggest to level few schools to mid level simultaneously and then maximize each instead of one by one, unless you seeking to get some particular high level masterable abilities asap.
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Thread Information