Hello everyone.

Today I try to launch a researching project of myself. I want to see, how old are the races that are not sleeping around on Order.

For this I would like to collect the age of each character running around there and willing to share the information with me. I will put this information into a table to see, if there are more young or more old people around there.

So I would like to get your informations! Type /info ingame and then you see, how old your current character is. Send this information (name, race, age) to me either through this post or over a private message here in the forum. Feel free to tell me the age of as many characters as you have on the shard.

It's time to show that on Order the old ones still are around and share the world happily with the younger ones (if they behave)

After I get some informations, I'll happily share the informations with others. If you want to tell me the information, but don't want the name to appear on a public list, just tell me and I will keep it safe.