Thread: Reklar`s loot table

Default Reklar`s loot table

so- full group, hard fight- and loot?

nothing but JUNK

*takes a deep breath and counts to three*

Pls devs- give us something worth grouping, worth fighting.
    A Reklar piece would be appropriate..
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Reklar`s loot table

AND VALKOR
    Sog, Valkor and Reklar each have a chance to drop no pieces/forms/weapons.
    And I've noticed when they do not drop a piece of their specific loot, they seem to drop only one other thing, usually a single hoard piece.

You have no doubt noticed my other borderline ranting/pleading in other threads. So I will obviously add 2 votes to this (one for my main druidic dryad and one for my enormous lunus mule)... 3 votes if I'm allowed one vote per sub Epics should ALWAYS drop their blasted loot.

I guess the issue, from the dev's view, might be that if they up the rates, then we simply get these things sooner. It seems pretty clear to me that these end game aspects are meant to take a long time, but unfortunately collecting enough pieces even for a small group takes at least year. Epic hunts on chaos are actually pretty common these days, though that may be because I'm simply noticing them more. Even so, there are the common hunters who come along, as well as many others who participate when they can. Meaning to collect enough pieces for all of us, will take the better part of a decade. From my experience so far, it would seem the claw pieces are the rarest and given the large dragon population, we'll be hunting forever to get enough claw pieces for everyone. With that in mind (from a ranting/analytical view), a few no-drops is a kick in the teeth, but it will only add at most 10% to the number of kills or time required to get all the pieces.

I would definitely argue that, if they do not drop a piece/form/weapon then the loot should be much better such that when they don't drop, we ALL get something for the effort. And let's be honest, junk loot (money), hoard or broken pieces are not worth hunting epic mobs for...
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

i agree. Reklar is by no means easy. his loot table should have nothing short of items worth the time... and effort(oh god.) invested.

arguably one of the hardest fights in the game.

I agree. If there were ever any mobs in Istaria that should ALWAYS drop something it would be the big bad 3 (Reklar, Valkor, Son of Gigaroth). To me it is bordering sacrilegious to even have "no epic item/piece drop" as an option on the loot tables when it takes so much time, effort, and experienced players to kill them. It is hard enough to motivate people to hunt them when the odds are so low to get something (with rolling) and then on top of that to have to get all the pieces you need to put the item(s) you need together.

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

I know this propably is a bad suggestion, but what about getting forms for certain armor from the big bad 3 (I guess they'd be classed as epic or something), like from SoG you'd get kwellen hide armor/demon armor forms, can't really come up with anything for the other 2 in a hurry, and they would not requier epic mob dropped stuff, but still stuff that's dropped relatively low by other high tier monsters. (heck, even the myloc queen could get a set.)

this way you'd still have to "farm" for the forms, but getting the pieces to make it wouldn't be that hard.
    (ofcourse they'd have dragon equivalents)
    the only thing that would need to be rethought for this would be the already dropping armor parts (like Reklar's Sash and Tail Scale)

now I know this isn't the best of suggestions, but I'm just putting my 2 copper in here ^.=.^

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I know this propably is a bad suggestion, but what about getting forms for certain armor from the big bad 3 (I guess they'd be classed as epic or something), like from SoG you'd get kwellen hide armor/demon armor forms, can't really come up with anything for the other 2 in a hurry, and they would not requier epic mob dropped stuff, but still stuff that's dropped relatively low by other high tier monsters. (heck, even the myloc queen could get a set.)

this way you'd still have to "farm" for the forms, but getting the pieces to make it wouldn't be that hard.
    (ofcourse they'd have dragon equivalents)
    the only thing that would need to be rethought for this would be the already dropping armor parts (like Reklar's Sash and Tail Scale)

now I know this isn't the best of suggestions, but I'm just putting my 2 copper in here ^.=.^
    dangit, too late to edit, but I just re-read the comment and decided it would still be kinda hard to see what I actually meant by "certain armor", I actually meant to put "armor-sets" there.

the stats would be specific for each kind of baddie, and alone wouldn't be all too powerfull (read: not uber strong alone but not completely useless either) but would have a bonus for wearing the full set or something.

Massive kick in the shins over the weekend. Took down Reklar 3 times and managed only one drop! Come on devs, you're lucky we haven't started signing a petition to get the Bloodthorn Staff fixed... after all these years... and you KNOW how to fix it, you simply choose not to. You're better than that, we believe in YOU!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information