Thread: Craftable Melee Version of Hide Grip

Default Craftable Melee Version of Hide Grip

I did the Calimir's quest for ranged weapon, and then came the dire wolf hide grips. which now I have 2 for bow. and no way to get a melee version. Will there be a melee version that will be introduced in future? would be nice if I had access to both types.

Default Re: Craftable Melee Version of Hide Grip

I unfortunately did the melee version of the quest and can't get the ranged version. I also made a bow with the melee version of Calimir's Hide Grip, not knowing there was a different one available, and teched a bow with it. After sending in a ticket about this I was informed they could not do anything about it. Quote "I'm sorry, but we don't replace when a player makes a mistake."

I don't feel I made a mistake. I was unaware there was a different version. I feel this was a developer mistake.

The solution to this would be to make the craftable "dire wolf hide grip" have the same stats as the Calimar hide grip that the first quest gives. Then you can craft it, and its easy to replace if you make a mistake in applying it.

I also agree that the melee version should be craftable in a similiar fashion.

I will add this to my to-do. No ETA on its implementation though as my to-do is VERY long.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

thanks for response

Found some time today to stick this in. Will be made from the same formula, but I added a resource requirement to each.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That's great, nice one Amon.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

very nice, thanks for looking into this

Thread Information