Thread: Evester's ARoP -- Elial Recruitment!

Default Evester's ARoP -- Elial Recruitment!

It's that time. That time of reckoning. The time for HEROES. The time for brave dragons to stand proud, face the worst enemy they can possibly imagine with a brazen lack of fear, lash forth and STRIKE--actually, it's just an Elial run. Eve's defeated the Guardians with the help of two very helpful dragons, and now Elial must die. Or Eve will never get his impossibly large butt.

We're looking for a minimum of 6 dragons, hopefully. So far, we have 3. I'm holding no claim to any loot that drops that others might want--I'm just interested in the ascension, basically. I can and will bribe you if necessary.

Therefore! If you have a dragon who is prepared to fight Smelly Elli the last boss of the ARoP, I will be indebted to you. I'm not against lairshaping slave labour. Or bribes. Did I mention bribes?

TIME: Sunday (tomorrow), midnight (EST timzeone).
    Technically, that means 12:01 am on Monday morning.
    That's 9pm Sunday, PST. And...other things other places.

WHERE: Order shard. Must be able to enter the Rift, obviously.

I will be online long before then, so either send me a message in-game or post here. If this time is not good for you, we may be able to work something out. Thank you!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Evester's ARoP -- Elial Recruitment!

Darn. I'd love to help but I've got school on Monday, so I can't exactly stay up until midnight. Good luck, though!

I'll help! That is; if i'm awake then...now to find a good timezone converty thing that actually includes GMT..as GMT!

edit: Okay..thats...5am for me...doubt i'll be able to come.

Fear not, you two. We beat Elial like 20 minutes after I posted this, so Eve's already ready to ascend into big-butt mode. Now I'm just updating the post to reflect the time and date of the PARTEH!! You're both welcome, of course.

-----------

UPDATE:
    Since Elial's dead, I can now ascend to ancienthood. I'm not closing the ascension celebration to anyone, so if you're online and want to attend, just let me know. I'll be online long before it takes place, just send me a message!

Where am I ascending?
    Floating Island (subject to change)

When am I ascending
    Sunday, March 24th, midnight (EST). (technically Monday morning)

Bring fireworks and cake if it pleases you. Do not bring gnome snacks--we might scare away the potential, 'smaller' biped attendees. No dress code, but if you're a biped, please wear pants.

Thank you to everyone who helped me get this far! You have Eve's stuffy scholarly love.
    Last edited by Evester; March 23rd, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

*obligatory frolic through the thread* In the (rare) case that I am unable to make it, congradafuzzilizations!

Thread Information