Thread: Monsters & Mind Spells

Gbanoz

Default Monsters & Mind Spells

Hi all,

I'm back playing Horizons on Chaos after a long time away, and things have changed alot. So many plots everywhere and no monsters. I feel like I'm playing sims construction or something :)

All the spots I used to hunt at 30-45 now have mobs 70-90, and I can't seem to find any mobs in the 30-45 range.

Could you guys give me some suggestions on where I can take a 41 pure crossbowman.

Also, I play a 20 mage/sorcerer. In the past I swapped her back to mage after I found out that the mind school spell list was very minimal. Is there any new mind spells, and if so, where can I find a updated list of all spell schools?

Thank you for you help.

Gbanoz

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default Re: Monsters & Mind Spells

Lapis Lazuli golems range from around 35-40 i think, you can find tehm south west of bristugo, 20889/20658.

Happy hunting.

you will notice that certain towns are considered certain tiers now, in that the monsters around that particular town are of a certain level, id say dalimond and chiconis would suit you best at the moment.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Nothing new in the mindspell front, but I will say that if you don't mind giving up a little power, being a sorcerer is the way to do, once you get the AoE spellbind you can take on groups of mobs fairly easily.

Sorc can't kill as fast as other mage types but your abilities can more than make up for not killing as fast, by giving you much more survivability. The only thing about sorc I don't like is the loss of energy, I would rather have energy bolt and the stuns that can be teched on it than fire :) although that would reduce the spell list of sorc even more heh.

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Gbanoz

That was my thinking on sorcerer also. They seemed somewhat restricted on what they can cast, but the combo of stuns, snares etc... with direct damage spells seems to make for a easy fight. Especially if I can figure out the timing on the stuns, then I could put them into a macro.

I too like the energy line (well at least I did when I played last), the only thing I disliked about energy was it seemed to do less damage per spell than a similar fire/ice spell. So, I just used fire mostly, but I love the energy spell graphics.

Any tips on where to put training points and techs if I'm going with Sorcerer?

you prolly don't want to macro your Mezmerize spells, least not to recastconstantly since somtimes you won't need AoE spellbind, but just regular spellbind (which lasts longer and recycles faster). You get to level 54 ( I think ) as a sorc you get AoE spellbind II which has a longer duration than recycle

For TP's I would suggest Power, Mind and Flame as primaries, maybe heath too :)

Check out the mage forums for more info :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Thread Information