Heya peeps of Istaria. I be Cormyr, a 35 year old husband, and father of an awesome 2 year old boy. Just created a character last night and so far I am liking the game. Camera control takes some getting used to of course, especially since this is my first MMORPG in some time. And yeah graphics are horrid for current times. The world seems to be barren, needs more vegetation in general. But I can ignore that stuff for good game play, crafting, interface etc.. Once I get good at camera control, game play will be a bit better and it will be more fun to kill stuffs etc.. I like how laid back the game is, everything is relaxing, instead of super intense and stressful. I like that.

As a father I have very limited time to play, I will be on most in the late evening (I am in Mexico city currently, but I am Canadian). If I am playing with someone, and I disappear, please understand. My kid probably woke up or something and due to our situation here, the computer I use is in our room where my son sleeps like 5 feet away. So even typing can be difficult, so again, if I am playing with someone, I may not say much. Just do not take offense. Also, internet in Mexico is horrible... it disconnects daily.

So ATM I have a lvl 4 human warrior. I will play a bit to see if I want to continue playing this game and spend some money. I have like 20 years of gaming experience and know what I am looking for. So far I like what I see in the community and in the game. Also, from what I can tell, the devs seem to be a good team, who are willing to listen to their community. This is important to me and I think it should be for any dev team.

Anyways, other than servers being down for my 2nd day, so far so good!