Thread: I only have one question...

Thin Lizzy

Default I only have one question...

I loved Horizons for all that it was (conceptually), and could have been, but the LATENCY was so friggen bad I would run around at Tunnel events even though I was dead. Heck even when my CW or Mage was soloing the latency was bad - so to anyone playing right now here's my question: "DOES THIS GAME STILL HAVE NOTICEABLE LATENCY TO THE POINT WHERE IT GETS ANNOYING?" I really hope the answer is no because then I may give it a try again....otherwise please be honest and save me a download and eventual uninstall.

Default Re: I only have one question...

hi saphire here, no as soon as you die you fall and stay put untill some one rez or you recall
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: I only have one question...

Lag/latency has been something that I've seen steadily improve over my time in Istaria.

They have re-written the combat manager and there have been some major fixes to the client that clears up the majority of the porting memory issues. I usually port to a location that I've been to in 5-15 seconds or so with new locations being a bit longer depending on my view distance and the complexity of the location I'm porting to.

Overall, I find the lag considerably less than it has been in the past.
    Dalthbar Bruisebringer
    Order [Spirit] Shard
    Mystic Blades

81 Fitter
    65 Spearman
    (plus a lot more)

Thread Information