Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Pack 3.7

Default Re: Map Pack 3.7

Thanks, updated.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I found this spawn but this mob seems to wonder its Kala the Pale a T6 Technomancer [27746, 27374]. I have I idea to put a label next to wondering mobs on the map pack.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; August 2nd, 2015 at 07:52 PM.

Added 3 markers for Kala, beginning, middle and end of patrol.

Found one of the I believe two alternate spawns for ancient chest in the doom its at coordinates [8914, 46898]

Updated chests by Queen and all Dung Pile chests to include Ancient. The chest can spawn at any of those locations.

OK, hope no one has turned this one in. At 217/230. map shows a T5 loom/distaff. There is only open space there now. There is one now by essence chamber north of there. Thanks. Slimey

Thank you, deleted 271/230 T5 Fabric Distaff/T5 Loom

A small correction. There is a cedar symbol at 275/254. I believe there are nothing but Yew trees there. Please look at this and maybe change. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Fixed, thank you.

I found the Cobalt Golem, Isotope, in a new spawn area. The coords are 22754, 27084.
    Those who hate, are filled with dishonor.
    But those who have peace in their heart will find a heavenly future.

Thank you, yes he does spawn in the southern section, too. Added.

Looking to release next version of map pack at the end of this month, when Delta 278 hits Blight server. Many things has been changed, included resource location (rearranged), community buildings, etc. So didn't want to release it until then so that some things don't appear to be incorrect and invalid (but would be valid on 278).

Map Pack v15.09.01 is now available. No new features to report, just catching up on marker updates. More information is on patch notes. Beware that some markers would only be valid on Delta 278 only and not Live Shards (until the delta goes to Live shards)!

Please check this. There is a portal to werewolf island at 211/341. This is up by Aroah Leap pad near Northern Deadlands in ice. I can't find this portal anywhere there and don't believe it should be. The real portal to werewolf island is down on an island I believe. It shows on map but not in game. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Please check this. There is a portal to werewolf island at 211/341. This is up by Aroah Leap pad near Northern Deadlands in ice. I can't find this portal anywhere there and don't believe it should be. The real portal to werewolf island is down on an island I believe. It shows on map but not in game. Thanks. Slimey on Order
    the portal is there, if you go to the righ side of Aroah's Leap you'll find a tunnel underneath if I'm not mistaken.

I apologize for wasting your time. I found the cave to portal after meepsa's reply. Thanks and sorry again. Slimey on Order

New location on isle of fire for Granduus at coordinates [27046, 30782].

Thanks, Got it!
    Last edited by Cegaiel; September 17th, 2015 at 10:21 PM.

I wanted to Request an Update or fix to the Map-Pack for New Trismus spawning Points are a bit outdated and a lot of Monsters have moved around the map but they was never updated no more in the map-pack. I thought I'd throw that in there, It was very confusing looking for Monsters for my Bi-ped, All in all, The Map-Pack has helped me greatly, I support the ones updating it and keeping it alive. Thanks again.
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Thank you Elteria for making my Sig for me!

I spent several hours after the City of Siege update, which is when the monsters were moved around and updated everything I saw. I might've missed a couple, but it should be fairly accurate.

Are you sure you have an updated copy since then? To verify, view Istaria map in pulldown menu, search for the word "Version" and hover the tooltip. If it's prior to that date, then that could be a problem. Or you can look here and compare markers, they are the same database as map pack: http://istariareference.com/istariamap.asp?map=NT

If you are up to date, can you give some examples of whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I spent several hours after the City of Siege update, which is when the monsters were moved around and updated everything I saw. I might've missed a couple, but it should be fairly accurate.

Are you sure you have an updated copy since then? To verify, view Istaria map in pulldown menu, search for the word "Version" and hover the tooltip. If it's prior to that date, then that could be a problem. Or you can look here and compare markers, they are the same database as map pack: http://istariareference.com/istariamap.asp?map=NT

If you are up to date, can you give some examples of whats wrong?

Yes I'm up to date with the Map-Pack but a lot of the Mob Spawns aren't where they should be like the Lone Wolf for a Exp, He's not where it shows, no where even near it, Some old markers for Mobs are in places that they are no longer in anymore, I think that's where a lot of the Confusion is at, but Yeah, I updated, but It looks like i said, A lot of the "Old Spawn" Area's are still Existing when the Mobs were moved. I always keep the Pack up to date, but that New Trismus Map is off quite a bit, Some of the Places where the undead Spawn Points do not show up on the Pack at all, and a few other things all a bit off, Mostly just the Spawn points on New Trismus. I wouldn't Post if i didnt think something was abit off, I love the Map-Pack but i wanted you to be aware of some of the Area's are not right.
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Thank you Elteria for making my Sig for me!

I'll give it another check soon, you're probably right about some old/obsolete markers that still exists. But Lone Wolf isn't a good example for "no where even near it". He's 10 meters away from me while standing at coordinates on map pack 462/144. Checked database, no other spawn locations.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; September 18th, 2015 at 03:02 AM.

Thread Information